Inside a Sales Operations Group On a Mission
Scott Kolar Provides Insight Into the Structure and Focus of Sales Operations at LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Leading a team supporting four business units, Scott Kolar knows that building an effective sales operations function is no easy task. But he also knows just how much can be accomplished with the right team, the right mission, and a desire to win. In this interview, you'll learn about:
- The challenges associated with running a sales operations function supporting multiple business units.
- Defining what your team will and will not be responsible for and maintaining that positioning over time.
- Fostering and facilitating collaboration and alignment with the other stakeholder groups in the company.
- Staying abreast of best practices in sales effectiveness and securing support for major improvements.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
A Better Approach to Incentivizing Sales Behaviors
In this expert interview with Giles House of CallidusCloud, we discuss how companies are moving beyond simply managing their incentive plans more efficiently and are now seeking to use their data to design compensation plans that are significantly more effective.View This Interview
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
Overcoming the New Realities in B2B Sales
Since the advent of the Internet, the B2B buying process has been changing dramatically. In this expert interview, Tom Searcy, the author of "Life After the Death of Sales," discusses how B2B sales leaders can deal with today's realities and prepare their organizations for tomorrow.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges