How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
Boosting Sales Performance with Small Improvements in Just the Right Places
Improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. There are so many different factors and variables involved; it's difficult to know where to start and how to proceed. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate significant improvements far more easily than you might have imagined. In this on-demand training webinar, we’ll share:
- Why viewing your sales funnel as an "interconnected system of inputs and outputs" is so powerful and transformative.
- A straightforward way to identify the points in your sales funnel with the most leverage and impact on overall results.
- How relatively small improvements can cascade, combine, and compound to produce a magnified impact on performance.
- Suggestions and tips for getting started, avoiding major problems, and getting the most from your improvement efforts.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Isn't it frustrating when sales gets the blame for poor performance when the quality of leads is the real problem. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Selling
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic selling.View This Tutorial
Building a Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Sales Operations has long been characterized as a tactical support function. This tutorial provides advice on moving beyond tactical support and transforming Sales Operations into a strategic driver of sales effectiveness.View This Tutorial
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
Recently, we conducted a PulsePoll to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges