How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
Boosting Sales Performance with Small Improvements in Just the Right Places
Improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. There are so many different factors and variables involved; it's difficult to know where to start and how to proceed. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate significant improvements far more easily than you might have imagined. In this on-demand training webinar, we’ll share:
- Why viewing your sales funnel as an "interconnected system of inputs and outputs" is so powerful and transformative.
- A straightforward way to identify the points in your sales funnel with the most leverage and impact on overall results.
- How relatively small improvements can cascade, combine, and compound to produce a magnified impact on performance.
- Suggestions and tips for getting started, avoiding major problems, and getting the most from your improvement efforts.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
Quick Wins in Sales Operations
It’s always good to have a few tricks up your sleeve for boosting results in short order, without investing a ton of effort and money. In this session, we discuss 15 "quick wins" that have proven effective for others.View This Webinar
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Top Lessons Learned by Sales Ops Leaders
Skip the Trial and Error by Learning from Those Who've Gone Before