Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement People
Chris Provines, the Author of Selling to Procurement, Reveals the Goals, Motivations, and Tactics of Today's Purchasing Professionals
Just the hint that Procurement might be getting involved in a deal can cause even the most seasoned sales professionals to start calculating discounts and extending forecast timelines. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Chris Provines, the CEO of Value Vantage Partners and the author of Selling to Procurement, you will learn about:
- The underlying business and market dynamics that have led to a massive boost in procurement's power and influence
- How understanding your opponent's motivations and goals can reduce the fear and uncertainty in your dealings
- The common tactics that purchasing professionals will use and how to prepare your team to handle them effectively
- How procurement's goals and your sales quotas are destined to collide in the future and put even more pressure on margins
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
The Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
You need to track and manage sales metrics, but which metrics are the most important? In this guide based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, Jason Jordan reveals the ones that really matter.View This Guide
Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
How do you measure a Sales Ops function? How do you calculate what you're really getting from your investments? In this on-demand webinar, learn what other Sales Ops groups are doing to measure and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Delivering Data to Decision-Makers
How to Deliver the Right Decision-Making Data to Your Executives
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.