Sales Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
Jason Jordan the Author of Cracking the Sales Management Code Reveals the Sales Metrics That Really Matter
Sales managers know that they need to track and manage sales metrics, but which sales metrics are the most important? In this guide by Jason Jordan, based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, you will learn about:
- Out of over 300 metrics tracked by sales organizations, which can be managed and which are actually out of managers' control?
- The three main categories of sales metrics, their degrees of impact on sales performance, and their level of manageability.
- The cause-and-effect relationships that exist between the categories and how to translate business goals into tactical actions.
- The five distinct categories of sales processes and how to use them appropriately for different selling situations and roles.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Your Sales Ops Initiatives
With a positive economic outlook, companies today are much more willing to invest in their capabilities and infrastructure. How should you craft, package, and pitch your initiative to get the go-ahead from management?View This Webinar
Sales Analysis That Actually Makes a Difference
In this expert interview, Dev Tandon talks about how and why leading companies are looking at sales and business analytics differently. He also discusses some of the most powerful sales analyses these companies are using to drive clarity and results.View This Interview
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. In this on-demand webinar, learn about two methods for making targeting decisions that can improve every aspect of your performance, all at once!View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
"Better" Practices for Sales Operations
Making Progress and Generating Results When "Best Practice" Is Out of Reach
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.