Sales Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
Jason Jordan the Author of Cracking the Sales Management Code Reveals the Sales Metrics That Really Matter
Sales managers know that they need to track and manage sales metrics, but which sales metrics are the most important? In this guide by Jason Jordan, based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, you will learn about:
- Out of over 300 metrics tracked by sales organizations, which can be managed and which are actually out of managers' control?
- The three main categories of sales metrics, their degrees of impact on sales performance, and their level of manageability.
- The cause-and-effect relationships that exist between the categories and how to translate business goals into tactical actions.
- The five distinct categories of sales processes and how to use them appropriately for different selling situations and roles.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
How do you get everything you can out of your investments in sales tools? In this session, learn about a proven five phase best practice framework for becoming more proactive and effective.View This Webinar
Arming Sales to Protect Value
The balance of power in quoting and negotiations has clearly shifted in the buyers’ favor. In this report, we highlight seven approaches B2B companies are using right now to help their salespeople protect value and margins against today's savvy business buyers.View This Research
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
Crafting Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that highlight your differential value.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Effective Sales Enablement
What Sales Ops Needs to Know to Leverage the "Sales Enablement" Concept
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.