Sales Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
Jason Jordan the Author of Cracking the Sales Management Code Reveals the Sales Metrics That Really Matter
Sales managers know that they need to track and manage sales metrics, but which sales metrics are the most important? In this guide by Jason Jordan, based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, you will learn about:
- Out of over 300 metrics tracked by sales organizations, which can be managed and which are actually out of managers' control?
- The three main categories of sales metrics, their degrees of impact on sales performance, and their level of manageability.
- The cause-and-effect relationships that exist between the categories and how to translate business goals into tactical actions.
- The five distinct categories of sales processes and how to use them appropriately for different selling situations and roles.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
How to Accelerate "Land and Expand"
Simply put, the faster and more consistently you can grow newly acquired customers, the more valuable your entire enterprise becomes. In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics other teams have utilized to improve "land and expand" performance.View This Webinar
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing and sales is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Moving From Tactical to Strategic Sales Ops
How to Reduce Firefighting and Become a More Strategic Sales Ops Function
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.