Sales Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
Jason Jordan the Author of Cracking the Sales Management Code Reveals the Sales Metrics That Really Matter
Sales managers know that they need to track and manage sales metrics, but which sales metrics are the most important? In this guide by Jason Jordan, based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, you will learn about:
- Out of over 300 metrics tracked by sales organizations, which can be managed and which are actually out of managers' control?
- The three main categories of sales metrics, their degrees of impact on sales performance, and their level of manageability.
- The cause-and-effect relationships that exist between the categories and how to translate business goals into tactical actions.
- The five distinct categories of sales processes and how to use them appropriately for different selling situations and roles.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Predictive Sales Analytics
Predictive sales analytics has proven to be a powerful tool for improving effectiveness and boosting results at-scale. In this on-demand webinar, we demystify the core concepts and applications in sales environments.View This Webinar
How to Use Sales Analysis to Drive More Growth
Sales analysis often has much more potential than it is given credit for. This on-demand webinar explains how to using the analytical processes and underlying data to reveal powerful insights and opportunities for growth.View This Webinar
A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
In this informative interview, Jason Jordan, the author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," discusses his research into sales measurement and shines a light on which sales metrics can actually be managed...and which cannot.View This Interview
Designing Effective CRM Dashboards for B2B Sales
How do you make your CRM dashboards an effective tool your salespeople will utilize long after the "shininess" has worn off? This Express Guide details ten strategies and tactics we’ve gleaned through our research with leading B2B sales operations and sales experts.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges