Sales Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
Jason Jordan the Author of Cracking the Sales Management Code Reveals the Sales Metrics That Really Matter
Sales managers know that they need to track and manage sales metrics, but which sales metrics are the most important? In this guide by Jason Jordan, based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, you will learn about:
- Out of over 300 metrics tracked by sales organizations, which can be managed and which are actually out of managers' control?
- The three main categories of sales metrics, their degrees of impact on sales performance, and their level of manageability.
- The cause-and-effect relationships that exist between the categories and how to translate business goals into tactical actions.
- The five distinct categories of sales processes and how to use them appropriately for different selling situations and roles.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
A Better Approach to Incentivizing Sales Behaviors
In this expert interview with Giles House of CallidusCloud, we discuss how companies are moving beyond simply managing their incentive plans more efficiently and are now seeking to use their data to design compensation plans that are significantly more effective.View This Interview
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Isn't it frustrating when sales gets the blame for poor performance when the quality of leads is the real problem. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
The Sales Capability Self-Assessment
To identify areas for improvement and help gauge the efficacy of your company’s strategic and tactical sales capabilities, simply answer the 190+ questions in this self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
Developing Better Forecasts
In this on-demand webinar, learn about the seven major ways in which leading teams are approaching sales forecasting very differently to boost speed, accuracy, and overall performance and results.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Ops Productivity Boosters
Top Tactics for Making the Most of Your Limited Time and Resources
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.