How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Twelve Strategies for Taking Your Efforts Beyond Reporting and Actually Driving Performance Improvement
As powerful as pipeline analytics is for reporting on current performance, too many companies are overlooking one of the biggest benefits of devoting time and resources to pipeline analysis in the first place. In this guide, you will learn about:
- Twelve strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your entire sales operation.
- How to use your analysis to help "rig" the deals in your pipeline to generate better overall performance as a matter of course.
- How to stay ahead of deals that are at-risk for getting "stuck" and ensure that reps are taking the right level of action.
- What you should be doing with the "fallout" throughout your pipeline to ensure accuracy and maximize sales performance.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Sales Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a sales analyst to have? This guide covers SellingBrew's research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for sales analysts to develop or possess.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
More Effective Onboarding
Leading Edge Practices for Accelerating the Productivity of New Salespeople
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.