How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Twelve Strategies for Taking Your Efforts Beyond Reporting and Actually Driving Performance Improvement
As powerful as pipeline analytics is for reporting on current performance, too many companies are overlooking one of the biggest benefits of devoting time and resources to pipeline analysis in the first place. In this guide, you will learn about:
- Twelve strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your entire sales operation.
- How to use your analysis to help "rig" the deals in your pipeline to generate better overall performance as a matter of course.
- How to stay ahead of deals that are at-risk for getting "stuck" and ensure that reps are taking the right level of action.
- What you should be doing with the "fallout" throughout your pipeline to ensure accuracy and maximize sales performance.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Gear Up for Growth
In this informative interview, sales effectiveness expert Michael Perla discusses a number of crucial strategic considerations that are often overlooked by sales operations in their tactical pursuit of growth.View This Interview
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. How do you know which strategies and tactics you should use to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
From Tactical to Strategic Sales Ops
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other Sales Ops teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
Selling Your Sales Ops Initiatives
With a positive economic outlook, companies today are much more willing to invest in their capabilities and infrastructure. How should you craft, package, and pitch your initiative to get the go-ahead from management?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
The 7 Essential Sales Ops Roles
Exploring the Most Important "Jobs Within the Job" of Sales Ops
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.