How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Twelve Strategies for Taking Your Efforts Beyond Reporting and Actually Driving Performance Improvement
As powerful as pipeline analytics is for reporting on current performance, too many companies are overlooking one of the biggest benefits of devoting time and resources to pipeline analysis in the first place. In this guide, you will learn about:
- Twelve strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your entire sales operation.
- How to use your analysis to help "rig" the deals in your pipeline to generate better overall performance as a matter of course.
- How to stay ahead of deals that are at-risk for getting "stuck" and ensure that reps are taking the right level of action.
- What you should be doing with the "fallout" throughout your pipeline to ensure accuracy and maximize sales performance.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Avoid Guesswork in Value-Based Selling
Scratch the surface of many value-based initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this tutorial, learn the two step process for making your value-based efforts more accurate and effective.View This Tutorial
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
A Better Approach to Incentivizing Sales Behaviors
In this expert interview with Giles House of CallidusCloud, we discuss how companies are moving beyond simply managing their incentive plans more efficiently and are now seeking to use their data to design compensation plans that are significantly more effective.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges