How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Twelve Strategies for Taking Your Efforts Beyond Reporting and Actually Driving Performance Improvement
As powerful as pipeline analytics is for reporting on current performance, too many companies are overlooking one of the biggest benefits of devoting time and resources to pipeline analysis in the first place. In this guide, you will learn about:
- Twelve strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your entire sales operation.
- How to use your analysis to help "rig" the deals in your pipeline to generate better overall performance as a matter of course.
- How to stay ahead of deals that are at-risk for getting "stuck" and ensure that reps are taking the right level of action.
- What you should be doing with the "fallout" throughout your pipeline to ensure accuracy and maximize sales performance.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
How to Hire Great Sales Ops People
How do you identify Sales Ops candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should look for when building your team.View This Webinar
Fooling Yourself About Customer Retention
In this Expert Interview, Rick Reynolds, the CEO of AskForensics, discusses their latest research and reveals a number of effective strategies for maintaining strong customer relationships and retaining your most valuable accounts.View This Interview
Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
This recorded training seminar discusses the two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found in our research. Highlighting the critical differences between each type, we explore the decisions and steps that matter most in developing an effective Sales Ops Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges