Exceptional Sales Ops Teams
Exploring the Traits and Characteristics of Successful Sales Operations Groups
It's safe to say that in most companies, Sales Ops is a relatively new addition to the corporate organizational chart. And as such, the function is still evolving and there are no long-standing rules for what the function should focus on and how everything should work. That said, there's a lot to learn from the Sales Ops teams with a track record of success. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How successful sales ops teams have evolved and expanded over time.
- Hard lessons learned about gaining traction and maintaining support.
- The principles and philosophies that have led to greater effectiveness.
- Recommendations for elevating the status of the sales ops function.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Moving the "Meaty Middle"
The primary focus for Sales Ops should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. In this on-demand webinar, learn why it's so important and how to make it happen.View This Webinar
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Sales Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a sales analyst to have? This guide covers SellingBrew's research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for sales analysts to develop or possess.View This Research
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
Addressing Top Sales Ops Questions in the Crisis
Since the crisis began, we've seen a marked increase in questions to the Playbook's Help Desk. In this on-demand session, we cover the most broadly-applicable questions and themes with the most significant ramifications.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building a Better Sales Pitch
Developing and Delivering Messages That Can Actually Get the Job Done
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.