Making Sense of Sales Technology
Cutting thru the Confusion to Understand Your Options for Sales Technology and Tools
More and more companies today are looking to invest in their sales capabilities, tools, and infrastructure. But as they survey the landscape, it's hard to make sense of the various sales technologies and tools that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? These questions and many more cause many to throw up their hands in frustration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical distinctions between various types of sales technologies and why they matter in practical terms.
- A straightforward decision tree that can help you assess your situation and determine what you really need.
- The myths and misconceptions about sales technology that are causing too many companies to fall behind.
- Important considerations and evaluation criteria that sales technology vendors may not be quick to volunteer.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel in Five Steps
When you’re trying to optimize your sales funnel, it can be a bit difficult to know where to focus and how to get started. In this step-by-step tutorial, you'll learn a straightforward process for improving sales results with relatively simple and easy-to-execute "tweaks".View This Tutorial
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
This recorded training seminar discusses the two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found in our research. Highlighting the critical differences between each type, we explore the decisions and steps that matter most in developing an effective Sales Ops Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value
How to Enhance Customer Profitability and Lifetime Value At Scale