Making Sense of Sales Technology
Cutting thru the Confusion to Understand Your Options for Sales Technology and Tools
More and more companies today are looking to invest in their sales capabilities, tools, and infrastructure. But as they survey the landscape, it's hard to make sense of the various sales technologies and tools that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? These questions and many more cause many to throw up their hands in frustration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical distinctions between various types of sales technologies and why they matter in practical terms.
- A straightforward decision tree that can help you assess your situation and determine what you really need.
- The myths and misconceptions about sales technology that are causing too many companies to fall behind.
- Important considerations and evaluation criteria that sales technology vendors may not be quick to volunteer.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
A Better Mindset for Driving Customer Success
In this timely conversation, Sean Ryan of Alexander Group discusses how leading companies are driving significant improvements by adopting a broader and more holistic approach to customer success.View This Interview
Improving Sales Compensation to Boost Results
It's hard to devise a comp plan that nails the objectives without a bunch of unintended consequences. In this webinar, learn about strategies and tactics for more effective sales incentives and compensation plans.View This Webinar
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
Getting Everything You Can While Understanding What You're Getting
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.