Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
Javier Aldrete Discusses the High Cost of Customer Defection in B2B and What Leading Companies Are Doing to Reduce It
At any point in time, it's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's current customer base to be in some stage of defection or churn. And when customer churn is left unchecked, sales teams are forced to acquire much more new business just to compensate for the existing business they're losing. In this educational interview with Javier Aldrete, the Senior Director of Sales Optimization at Zilliant, you will learn about:
- How customer defection or churn typically occurs in B2B and why it can be so difficult to spot...until it's too late.
- The financial implications of the problem and how much sales revenue companies are losing to customer churn.
- How statistics can be leveraged to automatically analyze every customer and detect the early signs of defection.
- The sales process improvements that result from a more proactive and data-driven approach to retention.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Effective cross-selling and up-selling requires operational solutions that only Sales Ops can deliver. In this on-demand webinar, learn how some innovative groups are making happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitablyView This Webinar
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Arming Sales to Protect Value
The balance of power in quoting and negotiations has clearly shifted in the buyers’ favor. In this report, we highlight seven approaches B2B companies are using right now to help their salespeople protect value and margins against today's savvy business buyers.View This Research
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Margins
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. Learn how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges