Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
Javier Aldrete Discusses the High Cost of Customer Defection in B2B and What Leading Companies Are Doing to Reduce It
At any point in time, it's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's current customer base to be in some stage of defection or churn. And when customer churn is left unchecked, sales teams are forced to acquire much more new business just to compensate for the existing business they're losing. In this educational interview with Javier Aldrete, the Senior Director of Sales Optimization at Zilliant, you will learn about:
- How customer defection or churn typically occurs in B2B and why it can be so difficult to spot...until it's too late.
- The financial implications of the problem and how much sales revenue companies are losing to customer churn.
- How statistics can be leveraged to automatically analyze every customer and detect the early signs of defection.
- The sales process improvements that result from a more proactive and data-driven approach to retention.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Moving the "Meaty Middle"
The primary focus for Sales Ops should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. In this on-demand webinar, learn why it's so important and how to make it happen.View This Webinar
Fooling Yourself About Customer Retention
In this Expert Interview, Rick Reynolds, the CEO of AskForensics, discusses their latest research and reveals a number of effective strategies for maintaining strong customer relationships and retaining your most valuable accounts.View This Interview
How to Tackle Trade Tariffs
In this insightful conversation, Sean Arnold helps us sort through the issues and understand our options when addressing the latest addition to our list of challenges: trade tariffs.View This Interview
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
"Better" Practices for Sales Operations
Making Progress and Generating Results When "Best Practice" Is Out of Reach
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.