Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
Javier Aldrete Discusses the High Cost of Customer Defection in B2B and What Leading Companies Are Doing to Reduce It
At any point in time, it's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's current customer base to be in some stage of defection or churn. And when customer churn is left unchecked, sales teams are forced to acquire much more new business just to compensate for the existing business they're losing. In this educational interview with Javier Aldrete, the Senior Director of Sales Optimization at Zilliant, you will learn about:
- How customer defection or churn typically occurs in B2B and why it can be so difficult to spot...until it's too late.
- The financial implications of the problem and how much sales revenue companies are losing to customer churn.
- How statistics can be leveraged to automatically analyze every customer and detect the early signs of defection.
- The sales process improvements that result from a more proactive and data-driven approach to retention.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Getting Sales to Sell on Value
Most B2B sales organizations are talking a good game about value selling. But beyond the talk, are they taking the right steps to make value selling a reality? In this expert interview, Julie Thomas discusses what it really takes to sell on value and generate significant results.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
Most Sales Ops teams are unable to contribute to pricing and discounting in a meaningful way because they lack pricing knowledge. In this on-demand webinar, we cover the fundamental pricing concepts that Sales Ops teams need to understand.View This Webinar
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges