Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
Javier Aldrete Discusses the High Cost of Customer Defection in B2B and What Leading Companies Are Doing to Reduce It
At any point in time, it's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's current customer base to be in some stage of defection or churn. And when customer churn is left unchecked, sales teams are forced to acquire much more new business just to compensate for the existing business they're losing. In this educational interview with Javier Aldrete, the Senior Director of Sales Optimization at Zilliant, you will learn about:
- How customer defection or churn typically occurs in B2B and why it can be so difficult to spot...until it's too late.
- The financial implications of the problem and how much sales revenue companies are losing to customer churn.
- How statistics can be leveraged to automatically analyze every customer and detect the early signs of defection.
- The sales process improvements that result from a more proactive and data-driven approach to retention.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Shift Your Customer Mix to Improve Performance
In this video session, learn how to go about shifting the mix of customers you sell to on a regular basis to improve revenues, margins, close rates, and repeat sales…all at the same timeView This Guide
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel in Five Steps
When you’re trying to optimize your sales funnel, it can be a bit difficult to know where to focus and how to get started. In this step-by-step tutorial, you'll learn a straightforward process for improving sales results with relatively simple and easy-to-execute "tweaks".View This Tutorial
Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But sales strategy is often misunderstood. In this on-demand training session, learn how leading sales operations are improving their sales strategies to win more business, while actually competing less.View This Webinar
The Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
You need to track and manage sales metrics, but which metrics are the most important? In this guide based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, Jason Jordan reveals the ones that really matter.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges