Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
Learn How Leading Sales Operations Are Leveraging Strategy to Win More While Competing Less
Sales strategy affects everything a sales team does. The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But understanding what makes an effective sales strategy isn’t always easy. In this training session replay, you'll learn about:
- The essence of strategy and why it's so difficult for competitive B2B sales organizations to embrace it.
- The critical differences between strategy and tactics---and why so many B2B companies confuse the two.
- The six strategic and tactical ingredients that come together to determine how challenging sales will be.
- The top strategic improvements and optimizations that can make the most difference to performance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Rethinking Sales Coverage
For decades, teams have approached territory design and coverage planning in largely the same way. But current market conditions are forcing everyone to question the status quo and explore new possibilities,View This Webinar
Reducing Friction Between Sales & Marketing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Marketing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Marketing functions.View This Webinar
Successful Sales Ops Pilot Programs
How do you get your company to accept new sales tools and approaches, while maximizing your odd of success? In this session, learn how to leverage pilot programs and in-market trials to accelerate your progress.View This Webinar
Quick Wins in Sales Operations
It’s always good to have a few tricks up your sleeve for boosting results in short order, without investing a ton of effort and money. In this session, we discuss 15 "quick wins" that have proven effective for others.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously