Assessing Your Sales Operation
How Do Your Capabilities Really Stack Up? Where Do You Need to Improve?
Understandably, companies tend to keep their sales capabilities pretty close to the vest. As a result, it can be challenging to know how your sales operation really stacks up. You might assume that your capabilities are pretty good---or even ahead of curve---when in reality, you're woefully behind and at a competitive disadvantage. As it's our job to research what leading companies are doing, the team here at SellingBrew is in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Leveraging process-and-practice benchmarking to gauge the efficacy of your sales operation.
- The seven major areas of strategic and tactical sales capability you'll want to objectively assess.
- A straightforward method of identifying specific functional weaknesses and capability gaps.
- How to analyze your findings and prioritize your improvement efforts to maximize results.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
As a relative newcomer on the corporate landscape, Sales Ops often struggles to secure resources and investment. In this on-demand webinar, learn about quantifying and communicating the impact and contribution of your Sales Operations team.View This Webinar
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. We spoke with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
How to Tackle Trade Tariffs
In this insightful conversation, Sean Arnold helps us sort through the issues and understand our options when addressing the latest addition to our list of challenges: trade tariffs.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Improving Sales Compensation to Boost Results
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Sales Incentives and Compensation Plans
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.