Assessing Your Sales Operation
How Do Your Capabilities Really Stack Up? Where Do You Need to Improve?
Understandably, companies tend to keep their sales capabilities pretty close to the vest. As a result, it can be challenging to know how your sales operation really stacks up. You might assume that your capabilities are pretty good---or even ahead of curve---when in reality, you're woefully behind and at a competitive disadvantage. As it's our job to research what leading companies are doing, the team here at SellingBrew is in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Leveraging process-and-practice benchmarking to gauge the efficacy of your sales operation.
- The seven major areas of strategic and tactical sales capability you'll want to objectively assess.
- A straightforward method of identifying specific functional weaknesses and capability gaps.
- How to analyze your findings and prioritize your improvement efforts to maximize results.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Of course, every sale is the result of a process. And with any process, the quality of the final product is influenced by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve revenues and margins by identifying the root-causes of erosion in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
The Fundamentals of Effective Sales Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective sales analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Mix to Boost Sales
How to Boost Sales Performance by Getting Proactive About Your Customer and Product Mix
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.