Shift Your Customer Mix to Improve Performance
How to Improve Overall Performance By Acquiring Inherently More Valuable Customers
To improve revenue and profit performance, most people naturally assume that they have to acquire many more new customers, raise their prices, and/or lower their costs---preferably, all at the same time. But these are not the only variables in the equation. In fact, they may not be the most powerful variables at all. In this video guide, you'll learn about:
- How and why your customer mix has tremendous influence on your overall performance.
- Why certain customers are inherently more valuable than others and how to identify them.
- How one company managed their customer mix to improve revenues, profits, and retention.
- A straightforward approach you can use to begin proactively shifting your mix with less risk.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
How to Avoid Guesswork in Value-Based Selling
Scratch the surface of many value-based initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this tutorial, learn the two step process for making your value-based efforts more accurate and effective.View This Tutorial
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Driving change in a sales organization can be a struggle and a challenge--and failure is all too common. In this tutorial, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in sales environments.View This Tutorial
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Sales Ops Initiatives