Evaluating Top Sales Methods
Determining Which Sales Methodologies Will Work Best In Your Specific Situation
Your teams' sales methodology can make the difference between closing deals like clockwork and struggling to win a tiny fraction of the pipeline. But for too many groups, their sales methodology is much less of a deliberate and thoughtful choice and more like a default setting. So how do you know your team is using the most effective sales method for your particular business situation? And if necessary, how do you facilitate a productive change? In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- Three important selection criteria that make a huge difference, yet are often overlooked or hand-waved.
- How the true nature of demand in your target market should influence your choice of sales methodology.
- What to do if your team is constantly shifting methods and always getting distracted by "shiny things."
- The potent enabler and force multiplier that you should always plan to add to your sales methodology.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Predictive Sales Analytics
Predictive sales analytics has proven to be a powerful tool for improving effectiveness and boosting results at-scale. In this on-demand webinar, we demystify the core concepts and applications in sales environments.View This Webinar
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
How do you get everything you can out of your investments in sales tools? In this session, learn about a proven five phase best practice framework for becoming more proactive and effective.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Sales Segmentation
Segmentation is critical for anyone using data to analyze and improve their sales operation. In this session, we explore the key concepts of effective segmentation and discuss different types of models that are useful.View This Webinar
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times