Boosting the Sales Ops Team’s Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
In most cases, the Sales Operations group doesn't actually "own" every aspect of the sales operation. For better or worse, there are many different people and groups playing key roles in the sales process and contributing to overall performance. So how can a Sales Ops team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they implement their plans lacking the direct authority to ensure that those plans are executed? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why having greater influence is so much more important and valuable than having ultimate authority.
- Seven aspects of human cognition, perception, and behavior that every "master persuader" understands fully.
- Four organizational dynamics that will hinder or halt your efforts...until you turn them to your advantage.
- Proven strategies for "influencing the influencers" by becoming a trusted advisor to the management team.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
How Sales Ops Should Navigate This Crisis
To say that the global pandemic is producing "extreme market dynamics" is an understatement. As a sales operations function, what should you be doing right now to help your company weather the storm?View This Webinar
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
Exposing the Secrets of Sales Negotiation
How do you protect yourself when your sellers are so outmatched in negotiations? How do you keep them from falling for every trick in the book? And what does your Sales Ops team need to know to provide another layer of protection?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Why Sales Ops Initiatives Fail
Avoiding the Mistakes and Missteps That Have Derailed Other Sales Ops Initiatives
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.