“Better” Practices for Sales Operations
Making Progress and Generating Results When "Best Practice" Is Out of Reach
At the SellingBrew Playbook, our primary mission is to expose and explain the heights of best practice in sales operations. But we also recognize that for many sales ops groups, that lofty place of "best practice" can seem very far away. Fortunately, however, sales operations has enough leverage that even when "best" seems entirely out of reach, amazing results can still be generated by just getting a little "better." In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The dynamics of improvement that enable simple solutions and "duct tape" to generate big benefits.
- Understanding the principles behind the best practices and adapting them to less-than-ideal situations.
- How to assess your particular situation and identify improvements that are both beneficial and doable.
- A variety of relatively simple and "better" strategies and tactics that others have used to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Moving From Tactical to Strategic Sales Ops
How to Reduce Firefighting and Become a More Strategic Sales Ops Function
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.