More Effective Onboarding
Leading Edge Practices for Accelerating the Productivity of New Salespeople
Of course, every sales operation will say that getting new reps up to speed faster and more consistently is a priority. But stating the aspiration and making it a reality are two very different things. After all, once all of the typical HR stuff is out of the way, it's time for the hard part---teaching the newbies how to sell in your environment. And depending on the dynamics of your market, the efficacy of your onboarding efforts may not be known for many months. So what can we learn from those who've gone before? In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- The hidden impacts and broader implications of onboarding process efficacy.
- Testing, measuring, and monitoring the results of your improvement efforts.
- Identifying and documenting the critical elements in your onboarding process.
- The innovative analytical techniques and toolsets that are changing the game.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
How can you tell if your sales strategy is really going to be effective? This diagnostic provides a straightforward self-assessment to help you evaluate the quality of your sales strategy.View This Diagnostic
Why Sales Ops Initiatives Fail
Some sales ops initiatives just don’t work out as planned—they either struggle to produce worthwhile results or they fail outright. So, how do we avoid making the same mistakes that have derailed other initiatives?View This Webinar
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value
How to Enhance Customer Profitability and Lifetime Value At Scale