Being An Internal Sales Consultant
Leveraging a "Consulting" Mindset and Approach To Improve Sales Outcomes
In many ways, the deck seems to be stacked against a strategic Sales Operations group. After all, in a typical business environment, many different groups are contributing to overall sales outcomes, for better or worse. And in most cases, none of these contributors will be under the direct authority of the Sales Ops group. So it would seem that frustration, conflict, and "spinning wheels" are inevitable. That said, many leading Sales Ops teams have discovered how a "consulting" mindset and approach can alter these dynamics for the better and make driving meaningful improvement much easier...and far less frustrating. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- When, where, and why a "sales consultant" approach can be more appropriate and effective.
- How a consultant thinks about improvement and identifies priority issues and opportunities.
- The "soft skills" that consultants employ to drive results in cross-functional environments.
- Five of the most productive and timely "go to" initiatives in a sales consultant's toolbox.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Sales Capability Self-Assessment
To identify areas for improvement and help gauge the efficacy of your company’s strategic and tactical sales capabilities, simply answer the 190+ questions in this self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
Predictive Sales Analytics
Predictive sales analytics has proven to be a powerful tool for improving effectiveness and boosting results at-scale. In this on-demand webinar, we demystify the core concepts and applications in sales environments.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Effective Sales Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective sales analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. We spoke with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Sales Ops Initiatives