Being An Internal Sales Consultant
Leveraging a "Consulting" Mindset and Approach To Improve Sales Outcomes
In many ways, the deck seems to be stacked against a strategic Sales Operations group. After all, in a typical business environment, many different groups are contributing to overall sales outcomes, for better or worse. And in most cases, none of these contributors will be under the direct authority of the Sales Ops group. So it would seem that frustration, conflict, and "spinning wheels" are inevitable. That said, many leading Sales Ops teams have discovered how a "consulting" mindset and approach can alter these dynamics for the better and make driving meaningful improvement much easier...and far less frustrating. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- When, where, and why a "sales consultant" approach can be more appropriate and effective.
- How a consultant thinks about improvement and identifies priority issues and opportunities.
- The "soft skills" that consultants employ to drive results in cross-functional environments.
- Five of the most productive and timely "go to" initiatives in a sales consultant's toolbox.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
This recorded training seminar discusses the two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found in our research. Highlighting the critical differences between each type, we explore the decisions and steps that matter most in developing an effective Sales Ops Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
Delivering Data to Decision-Makers
Providing sales data to executives and other decision-makers is a core responsibility for most Sales Ops teams. In this session, learn what leading teams are doing to make their efforts in this area far more effective.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Developing Sales Ops Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning