How to Accelerate “Land and Expand”
Sales Ops Strategies and Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Newly-Acquired Customers
Whether you're a SaaS provider, a multi-product manufacturer, or a broad line distributor, acquiring new customers is only part of the equation. For many, in fact, the ability to grow customers post-acquisition is what determines success or failure in the longer term. Simply put, the faster and more consistently you can grow newly acquired customers, the more valuable your entire enterprise becomes. And that's why "land and expand" dynamics have become a critical focal point for many leading Sales Ops teams. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why Sales Operations is ideally suited to focus on improving a company's overall land and expand dynamics.
- How to measure current land and expand performance and quantify systemic improvements over time.
- The most important factors you'll want to pay attention to and the biggest mistakes you should avoid.
- Strategies and tactics other teams have utilized to help grow new customers, faster and more consistently.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
There are common pitfalls many companies run into with their lead generation programs. This interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, exposes why B2B lead generation is broken and what you can do to fix it.View This Interview
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Delivering Data to Decision-Makers
How to Deliver the Right Decision-Making Data to Your Executives
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.