How to Accelerate “Land and Expand”
Sales Ops Strategies and Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Newly-Acquired Customers
Whether you're a SaaS provider, a multi-product manufacturer, or a broad line distributor, acquiring new customers is only part of the equation. For many, in fact, the ability to grow customers post-acquisition is what determines success or failure in the longer term. Simply put, the faster and more consistently you can grow newly acquired customers, the more valuable your entire enterprise becomes. And that's why "land and expand" dynamics have become a critical focal point for many leading Sales Ops teams. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why Sales Operations is ideally suited to focus on improving a company's overall land and expand dynamics.
- How to measure current land and expand performance and quantify systemic improvements over time.
- The most important factors you'll want to pay attention to and the biggest mistakes you should avoid.
- Strategies and tactics other teams have utilized to help grow new customers, faster and more consistently.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customers while retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? Learn how one B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness…all at the same time.View This Case Study
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges