How to Accelerate “Land and Expand”
Sales Ops Strategies and Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Newly-Acquired Customers
Whether you're a SaaS provider, a multi-product manufacturer, or a broad line distributor, acquiring new customers is only part of the equation. For many, in fact, the ability to grow customers post-acquisition is what determines success or failure in the longer term. Simply put, the faster and more consistently you can grow newly acquired customers, the more valuable your entire enterprise becomes. And that's why "land and expand" dynamics have become a critical focal point for many leading Sales Ops teams. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why Sales Operations is ideally suited to focus on improving a company's overall land and expand dynamics.
- How to measure current land and expand performance and quantify systemic improvements over time.
- The most important factors you'll want to pay attention to and the biggest mistakes you should avoid.
- Strategies and tactics other teams have utilized to help grow new customers, faster and more consistently.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. How do you know which strategies and tactics you should use to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
You can't just hope prospects will pick-up on the compelling reasons to buy from you. In this guide, you'll learn the five dimensions of value that matter and over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges