How to Accelerate “Land and Expand”
Sales Ops Strategies and Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Newly-Acquired Customers
Whether you're a SaaS provider, a multi-product manufacturer, or a broad line distributor, acquiring new customers is only part of the equation. For many, in fact, the ability to grow customers post-acquisition is what determines success or failure in the longer term. Simply put, the faster and more consistently you can grow newly acquired customers, the more valuable your entire enterprise becomes. And that's why "land and expand" dynamics have become a critical focal point for many leading Sales Ops teams. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why Sales Operations is ideally suited to focus on improving a company's overall land and expand dynamics.
- How to measure current land and expand performance and quantify systemic improvements over time.
- The most important factors you'll want to pay attention to and the biggest mistakes you should avoid.
- Strategies and tactics other teams have utilized to help grow new customers, faster and more consistently.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exceptional Sales Ops Teams
Sales Ops is still evolving and there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. But there's a lot to learn from teams with a track record of success. In this on-demand webinar, we explore the common traits and mindsets of successful Sales Operations groups.View This Webinar
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges