Enabling Remote Sales At Scale
Strategies, Tactics, and Tips for Improving Your Remote Selling Capabilities
Whether you call it remote selling, virtual selling, or distance selling, this mode of interacting with customers and prospects is here to stay. But for teams that have relied heavily on face-to-face interactions to drive sales, making the transition can be very challenging. So, how do you equip your team with the right tools, skills, and practices to be most effective? And how do you make it all happen efficiently, consistently, and at scale? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The key ingredients for getting the most out of the technology and tools you're providing.
- Unique aspects, critical differences, and special considerations for this modern mode of selling.
- The training programs and enablement processes that will boost your effectiveness at scale.
- The most costly mistakes and frustrating internal hurdles you'll want to avoid along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
Beyond Reporting with Sales & Pipeline Analysis
To actually improve overall sales performance in a big way, reporting alone simply WILL NOT get you there. This recorded training session shows you how to make the transition from reporting to true sales and pipeline analysis that can drive improved sales performance at-scale.View This Webinar
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Rethinking Sales Coverage
Exploring a New Approach for Better Coverage Plans and Sales Territories
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.