Enabling Remote Sales At Scale
Strategies, Tactics, and Tips for Improving Your Remote Selling Capabilities
Whether you call it remote selling, virtual selling, or distance selling, this mode of interacting with customers and prospects is here to stay. But for teams that have relied heavily on face-to-face interactions to drive sales, making the transition can be very challenging. So, how do you equip your team with the right tools, skills, and practices to be most effective? And how do you make it all happen efficiently, consistently, and at scale? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The key ingredients for getting the most out of the technology and tools you're providing.
- Unique aspects, critical differences, and special considerations for this modern mode of selling.
- The training programs and enablement processes that will boost your effectiveness at scale.
- The most costly mistakes and frustrating internal hurdles you'll want to avoid along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
The Sales Capability Self-Assessment
To identify areas for improvement and help gauge the efficacy of your company’s strategic and tactical sales capabilities, simply answer the 190+ questions in this self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis for Strategic Selling
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
As a relative newcomer on the corporate landscape, Sales Ops often struggles to secure resources and investment. In this on-demand webinar, learn about quantifying and communicating the impact and contribution of your Sales Operations team.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Fostering Productive Collaboration
Driving Organizational Cooperation and Alignment to Boost Sales Performance
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.