Enabling Remote Sales At Scale
Strategies, Tactics, and Tips for Improving Your Remote Selling Capabilities
Whether you call it remote selling, virtual selling, or distance selling, this mode of interacting with customers and prospects is here to stay. But for teams that have relied heavily on face-to-face interactions to drive sales, making the transition can be very challenging. So, how do you equip your team with the right tools, skills, and practices to be most effective? And how do you make it all happen efficiently, consistently, and at scale? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The key ingredients for getting the most out of the technology and tools you're providing.
- Unique aspects, critical differences, and special considerations for this modern mode of selling.
- The training programs and enablement processes that will boost your effectiveness at scale.
- The most costly mistakes and frustrating internal hurdles you'll want to avoid along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Fooling Yourself About Customer Retention
In this Expert Interview, Rick Reynolds, the CEO of AskForensics, discusses their latest research and reveals a number of effective strategies for maintaining strong customer relationships and retaining your most valuable accounts.View This Interview
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
Igniting Revenue Operations for Growth
In this Express Guide by Alexander Group, learn how growth companies are evolving Sales Operations into the emerging field of Revenue Operations (RevOps), which is taking on broader responsibilities.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Selling Through Uncertainty
Strategies and Tactics for Navigating the Ambiguity and Risk in Sales Operations