Selling Your Sales Ops Initiatives
How to Secure Internal Support for Investing More in Your Sales Operations
With a positive economic outlook, companies today are much more willing to invest in their capabilities and infrastructure. But you still have to sell it! After all, there are likely to be many other initiatives competing for those dollars and resources. So, how should you approach it? How should you craft, package, and pitch your initiative to get the go-ahead from management? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The types of initiatives that are more...and less...likely to garner support in the current business environment.
- How to structure and present your investment "case" in such a way that the right conclusions are drawn.
- Ten things you really need to know about how management teams tend to think about investment decisions.
- The mistakes and missteps you'll want to avoid as you assess your situation and design your initiative.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
In this informative interview, Jason Jordan, the author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," discusses his research into sales measurement and shines a light on which sales metrics can actually be managed...and which cannot.View This Interview
How to Structure Sales Operations
The structure of your Sales Ops function can have ramifications for years to come. In this on-demand webinar, learn effective approaches and important considerations for getting your structure right.View This Webinar
Selling Through Uncertainty
As Sales Ops practitioners, we're expected to make weighty decisions with imperfect information. How do we "illuminate" the landscape a bit? What steps can we take to reduce the ambiguity, uncertainty, and risk?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
The Pros & Cons of Top Sales Methods
Understand Which Sales Methodologies Can Boost Growth (or Hinder Progress)