Selling Your Sales Ops Initiatives
How to Secure Internal Support for Investing More in Your Sales Operations
With a positive economic outlook, companies today are much more willing to invest in their capabilities and infrastructure. But you still have to sell it! After all, there are likely to be many other initiatives competing for those dollars and resources. So, how should you approach it? How should you craft, package, and pitch your initiative to get the go-ahead from management? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The types of initiatives that are more...and less...likely to garner support in the current business environment.
- How to structure and present your investment "case" in such a way that the right conclusions are drawn.
- Ten things you really need to know about how management teams tend to think about investment decisions.
- The mistakes and missteps you'll want to avoid as you assess your situation and design your initiative.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Sales Intelligence
In Sales Ops, it's easy to feel like decisions are made in a vacuum. But the reality is that there are many sources of intelligence you can leverage to help the sales team sell more effectively, now and in the future.View This Webinar
Beyond Reporting with Sales & Pipeline Analysis
To actually improve overall sales performance in a big way, reporting alone simply WILL NOT get you there. This recorded training session shows you how to make the transition from reporting to true sales and pipeline analysis that can drive improved sales performance at-scale.View This Webinar
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Pipeline analytics is great for reporting on current performance, but it can do so much more. This guide outlines 12 strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your sales operation.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
Getting Everything You Can While Understanding What You're Getting
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.