Selling Your Sales Ops Initiatives
How to Secure Internal Support for Investing More in Your Sales Operations
With a positive economic outlook, companies today are much more willing to invest in their capabilities and infrastructure. But you still have to sell it! After all, there are likely to be many other initiatives competing for those dollars and resources. So, how should you approach it? How should you craft, package, and pitch your initiative to get the go-ahead from management? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The types of initiatives that are more...and less...likely to garner support in the current business environment.
- How to structure and present your investment "case" in such a way that the right conclusions are drawn.
- Ten things you really need to know about how management teams tend to think about investment decisions.
- The mistakes and missteps you'll want to avoid as you assess your situation and design your initiative.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Sales Ops Productivity Boosters
Under the current clouds of economic uncertainty, most teams are being asked to do even more with even less. So how do you make the most of what you've got?View This Webinar
From Tactical to Strategic Sales Ops
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other Sales Ops teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
Advancing Your Career in Sales Operations
There's never been a better time to be working in Sales Operations. But you can’t just sit back and hope that good things will happen. In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for Sales Ops career development.View This Webinar
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Margins
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. Learn how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Sales Ops Initiatives