Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
A Process for Exposing the Differences in Value That Are Actually Important to Your Prospects
When people can’t wrap their heads around a fundamental value-based process, they throw up their hands and focus on something else. Leveraging the SellingBrew Network, we’ve cut through the complexity to provide a simplified tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings:
- The seven fundamental process steps that make the most difference in value-based selling.
- How to identify the specific value-drivers that actually matter to your prospects and customers.
- How to understand how your primary competitors really stack up on the priority value-drivers.
- How to quantify and articulate the differential value gaps through your processes and tools.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Sales Analysis That Actually Makes a Difference
In this expert interview, Dev Tandon talks about how and why leading companies are looking at sales and business analytics differently. He also discusses some of the most powerful sales analyses these companies are using to drive clarity and results.View This Interview
Why Companies Lose or Win Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges