How to Use Sales Analysis to Drive More Growth
Asking More Powerful Questions to Find More Profitable Answers
Very often, sales analysis is only being used to monitor performance trends, identify pipeline shortfalls, and rationalize forecasts. But while these tasks are certainly worthwhile, they aren’t the only things the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. It’s simply a matter of asking more powerful questions as you work with the data. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How sales performance data can help answer the big strategic questions that many B2B companies struggle with.
- How sales analysis can be used to get ahead of competitive poaching and stave-off costly retention issues.
- How to use a certain type of segmentation to identify untapped growth opportunities at an account level.
- How sales analysis can be used to develop more accurate and prescriptive account and territory sales plans.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Essential Sales Ops Roles
While there's only one Sales Ops title on the business card, there are actually many different "jobs within the job." And it isn't easy to do the right jobs, at the right times, and in the right ways.View This Webinar
Three Buyers That Don't Buy On Price
If you lower your price, will you have a better chance of winning? Learn how to identify the buyers where additional discounts don't matter...and those that are secretly willing to pay more.View This Diagnostic
Developing Prescriptive Account Plans
Learn a powerful 7-step process for growing sales from your existing customers. See how to identify exactly where growth opportunities are and create the account plans that will capture them.View This Tutorial
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness