Quick Wins in Sales Operations
Proven Strategies, Tactics, and Tips for Generating Rapid Performance Improvements
It’s always good to have a few tricks up your sleeve for boosting results in short order, without investing a ton of effort and money. While they may not be ideal long-term solutions, these "quick wins" can help address short-term performance gaps and deflect a certain amount of organizational "heat." And along the way, quick wins can give us a much better sense as to what will and won't work over the longer haul. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn:
- A wide variety of strategies and tactics that other groups have found to be effective.
- A straightforward game plan for developing your own “back-pocket” list of quick wins.
- How to best position your efforts to others internally and set the proper expectations.
- The costliest mistakes and minefields you'll want to anticipate and proactively sidestep.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Are Others Navigating Through This Crisis?
In this insightful and timely conversation, Matt Greenstein of Alexander Group helps us better understand what other sales operations are doing right now and how we can best prepare for the future.View This Interview
Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
This recorded training seminar discusses the two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found in our research. Highlighting the critical differences between each type, we explore the decisions and steps that matter most in developing an effective Sales Ops Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Effective cross-selling and up-selling requires operational solutions that only Sales Ops can deliver. In this on-demand webinar, learn how some innovative groups are making happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitablyView This Webinar
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
More Effective Onboarding
Leading Edge Practices for Accelerating the Productivity of New Salespeople
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.