Building a Better Sales Pitch
Developing and Delivering Messages That Can Actually Get the Job Done
The sheer volume of sales and marketing messages bombarding prospects has never been greater; and the selling environment has never been noisier or more cluttered. At the same time, commercial messages have become increasingly clichéd, undifferentiated, and loaded with corporate speak and meaningless platitudes. So, how do we arm our sales teams with the most effective messages possible? How do we ensure that our sales and marketing messages will actually cut through the clutter, differentiate our offerings, and move the sales process forward? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Three simple diagnostics you can use to assess the likely effectiveness of your current messaging.
- The seven ingredients that make the difference between a throwaway message and a powerful one.
- Developing a compelling “master pitch” that can be operationalized in a variety of different ways.
- The myths and misconceptions that have severely weakened sales messaging over the last decade.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Sales Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a sales analyst to have? This guide covers SellingBrew's research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for sales analysts to develop or possess.View This Research
Developing Better Forecasts
In this on-demand webinar, learn about the seven major ways in which leading teams are approaching sales forecasting very differently to boost speed, accuracy, and overall performance and results.View This Webinar
Inside a Sales Operations Group On a Mission
Scott Kolar, the VP of Sales Operations at LexisNexis Risk Solutions, gives us an inside look into how his team is structured, their priorities and responsibilities, and the significant contributions they've made to the company's performance.View This Interview
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Rethinking Sales Coverage
Exploring a New Approach for Better Coverage Plans and Sales Territories
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.