Building a Better Sales Pitch
Developing and Delivering Messages That Can Actually Get the Job Done
The sheer volume of sales and marketing messages bombarding prospects has never been greater; and the selling environment has never been noisier or more cluttered. At the same time, commercial messages have become increasingly clichéd, undifferentiated, and loaded with corporate speak and meaningless platitudes. So, how do we arm our sales teams with the most effective messages possible? How do we ensure that our sales and marketing messages will actually cut through the clutter, differentiate our offerings, and move the sales process forward? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Three simple diagnostics you can use to assess the likely effectiveness of your current messaging.
- The seven ingredients that make the difference between a throwaway message and a powerful one.
- Developing a compelling “master pitch” that can be operationalized in a variety of different ways.
- The myths and misconceptions that have severely weakened sales messaging over the last decade.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Effective Sales Enablement
The concept of "sales enablement" can be somewhat confusing. While there are different definitions, our research has identified a number of core themes and best practices that spell success.View This Webinar
The One-Two Punch for Stickier Accounts
In this Expert Interview, Rick Reynolds, the CEO of AskForensics, discusses a straightforward, research-based program for improving customer retention and account health.View This Interview
Neutralizing the Sales Team's Go-To Excuses
When things don't turn out as expected or desired, it's just human nature to look for explanations beyond what might be perceived as a personal failing. Learn how Sales Ops can address the common "reasons" for poor sales performance.View This Webinar
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. How do you know which strategies and tactics you should use to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
How To Deal With Inflation
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Effectiveness in the Face of Rapid Inflation