Building a Better Sales Pitch
Developing and Delivering Messages That Can Actually Get the Job Done
The sheer volume of sales and marketing messages bombarding prospects has never been greater; and the selling environment has never been noisier or more cluttered. At the same time, commercial messages have become increasingly clichéd, undifferentiated, and loaded with corporate speak and meaningless platitudes. So, how do we arm our sales teams with the most effective messages possible? How do we ensure that our sales and marketing messages will actually cut through the clutter, differentiate our offerings, and move the sales process forward? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Three simple diagnostics you can use to assess the likely effectiveness of your current messaging.
- The seven ingredients that make the difference between a throwaway message and a powerful one.
- Developing a compelling “master pitch” that can be operationalized in a variety of different ways.
- The myths and misconceptions that have severely weakened sales messaging over the last decade.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Are Others Navigating Through This Crisis?
In this insightful and timely conversation, Matt Greenstein of Alexander Group helps us better understand what other sales operations are doing right now and how we can best prepare for the future.View This Interview
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
Crucial Sales Operations Concepts
What sets a great Sales Ops team apart often comes down the core concepts and principles they embrace. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 15 fundamental concepts that every Sales Ops leader and practitioner needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
The 7 Essential Sales Ops Roles
Exploring the Most Important "Jobs Within the Job" of Sales Ops
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.