Building a Better Sales Pitch
Developing and Delivering Messages That Can Actually Get the Job Done
The sheer volume of sales and marketing messages bombarding prospects has never been greater; and the selling environment has never been noisier or more cluttered. At the same time, commercial messages have become increasingly clichéd, undifferentiated, and loaded with corporate speak and meaningless platitudes. So, how do we arm our sales teams with the most effective messages possible? How do we ensure that our sales and marketing messages will actually cut through the clutter, differentiate our offerings, and move the sales process forward? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Three simple diagnostics you can use to assess the likely effectiveness of your current messaging.
- The seven ingredients that make the difference between a throwaway message and a powerful one.
- Developing a compelling “master pitch” that can be operationalized in a variety of different ways.
- The myths and misconceptions that have severely weakened sales messaging over the last decade.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Targeting Your Most Profitable Prospects
In this tutorial, learn a six-step strategic process for increasing your odds of success in the marketplace by understanding which prospects you should target...and which ones you should avoid.View This Tutorial
Inside a Sales Operations Group On a Mission
Scott Kolar, the VP of Sales Operations at LexisNexis Risk Solutions, gives us an inside look into how his team is structured, their priorities and responsibilities, and the significant contributions they've made to the company's performance.View This Interview
How to Use Sales Analysis to Drive More Growth
Sales analysis often has much more potential than it is given credit for. This on-demand webinar explains how to using the analytical processes and underlying data to reveal powerful insights and opportunities for growth.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Fostering Productive Collaboration
Driving Organizational Cooperation and Alignment to Boost Sales Performance
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.