Building a Better Sales Pitch
Developing and Delivering Messages That Can Actually Get the Job Done
The sheer volume of sales and marketing messages bombarding prospects has never been greater; and the selling environment has never been noisier or more cluttered. At the same time, commercial messages have become increasingly clichéd, undifferentiated, and loaded with corporate speak and meaningless platitudes. So, how do we arm our sales teams with the most effective messages possible? How do we ensure that our sales and marketing messages will actually cut through the clutter, differentiate our offerings, and move the sales process forward? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Three simple diagnostics you can use to assess the likely effectiveness of your current messaging.
- The seven ingredients that make the difference between a throwaway message and a powerful one.
- Developing a compelling “master pitch” that can be operationalized in a variety of different ways.
- The myths and misconceptions that have severely weakened sales messaging over the last decade.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
In recent years, inside sales has been changing dramatically and leading teams are now playing a much more strategic role. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn new strategies and tactics for boosting inside sales' performance and contribution.View This Webinar
Effective Sales Enablement
The concept of "sales enablement" can be somewhat confusing. While there are different definitions, our research has identified a number of core themes and best practices that spell success.View This Webinar
How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Pipeline analytics is great for reporting on current performance, but it can do so much more. This guide outlines 12 strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your sales operation.View This Guide
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Sales Ops Initiatives