Effective Sales Enablement
What Sales Ops Needs to Know to Leverage the "Sales Enablement" Concept
For many sales operations, the concept of "sales enablement" can be somewhat confusing. What's it all about? Is it onboarding new reps? Is it providing sales training? Or is about developing and delivering relevant content? Is it a role? Or is it a task? Is it a marketing thing? Or is it a sales thing? And how does it relate to sales operations? While there are many different definitions, we've identified a number of core themes and best practices that are common to the most effective applications. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- The most productive definition of "sales enablement" for established sales operations groups to adopt.
- An operational construct that ensures focus while leveraging your existing resources and capabilities.
- Numerous examples of meaningful improvements that others' sales enablement efforts have realized.
- Organizational considerations and tips for measuring impacts, assessing content assets, and more.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
How to Structure Sales Operations
The structure of your Sales Ops function can have ramifications for years to come. In this on-demand webinar, learn effective approaches and important considerations for getting your structure right.View This Webinar
Delivering Data to Decision-Makers
Providing sales data to executives and other decision-makers is a core responsibility for most Sales Ops teams. In this session, learn what leading teams are doing to make their efforts in this area far more effective.View This Webinar
Assessing Your Sales Operation
How do you know how your sales capabilities really stack up? How can you tell? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to leverage "3 P" assessments to figure out where you're at and where you need to improve.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness