Effective Sales Enablement
What Sales Ops Needs to Know to Leverage the "Sales Enablement" Concept
For many sales operations, the concept of "sales enablement" can be somewhat confusing. What's it all about? Is it onboarding new reps? Is it providing sales training? Or is about developing and delivering relevant content? Is it a role? Or is it a task? Is it a marketing thing? Or is it a sales thing? And how does it relate to sales operations? While there are many different definitions, we've identified a number of core themes and best practices that are common to the most effective applications. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- The most productive definition of "sales enablement" for established sales operations groups to adopt.
- An operational construct that ensures focus while leveraging your existing resources and capabilities.
- Numerous examples of meaningful improvements that others' sales enablement efforts have realized.
- Organizational considerations and tips for measuring impacts, assessing content assets, and more.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
Getting Sales to Sell on Value
Most B2B sales organizations are talking a good game about value selling. But beyond the talk, are they taking the right steps to make value selling a reality? In this expert interview, Julie Thomas discusses what it really takes to sell on value and generate significant results.View This Interview
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Effective Subscription Pricing
With subscriptions, the first order is just a fraction of the business you hope to get over time. So how do you do get the pricing right? In this recorded webinar, learn the processes, practices, and measures that can boost subscription pricing effectiveness.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously