Effective Sales Enablement
What Sales Ops Needs to Know to Leverage the "Sales Enablement" Concept
For many sales operations, the concept of "sales enablement" can be somewhat confusing. What's it all about? Is it onboarding new reps? Is it providing sales training? Or is about developing and delivering relevant content? Is it a role? Or is it a task? Is it a marketing thing? Or is it a sales thing? And how does it relate to sales operations? While there are many different definitions, we've identified a number of core themes and best practices that are common to the most effective applications. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- The most productive definition of "sales enablement" for established sales operations groups to adopt.
- An operational construct that ensures focus while leveraging your existing resources and capabilities.
- Numerous examples of meaningful improvements that others' sales enablement efforts have realized.
- Organizational considerations and tips for measuring impacts, assessing content assets, and more.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
How do you measure a Sales Ops function? How do you calculate what you're really getting from your investments? In this on-demand webinar, learn what other Sales Ops groups are doing to measure and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents.View This Webinar
Isolating the Impacts of Price, Volume, Cost and Mix
Using this straightforward tool, you can finally put an end to the second guessing and skepticism by isolating and quantifying the contributions of price, volume, cost and mix to period-over-period revenue and margin differences.View This Tool
Building a Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Sales Operations has long been characterized as a tactical support function. This tutorial provides advice on moving beyond tactical support and transforming Sales Operations into a strategic driver of sales effectiveness.View This Tutorial
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
How do you get everything you can out of your investments in sales tools? In this session, learn about a proven five phase best practice framework for becoming more proactive and effective.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
More Effective Onboarding
Leading Edge Practices for Accelerating the Productivity of New Salespeople
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.