Creating Compelling Content
How Leading Sales & Marketing Teams Are Developing Content That Actually Drives Results
The concept of “content marketing” is all the rage. But is publishing lots of content really the answer? Not a chance. As usual, the hypesters are omitting some important facts, glossing-over some crucial processes, and failing to mention the real prerequisites to success. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The real role that content marketing plays in B2B. (Hint: It’s not a new role.)
- The common mistakes and misconceptions that can hamper efforts.
- The processes leading teams are using to ensure relevance and results.
- Straightforward steps you can take to make your efforts much more effective.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
Exploring the Principles of Sales Process Excellence
There's a big difference between just "trying to improve" in a general sense and using a fact-based method for driving systemic improvement. In this expert interview, Michael Webb discusses applying the time-tested principles of process improvement to B2B sales.View This Interview
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Quick Wins in Sales Operations
Proven Strategies for Generating Rapid Performance Improvements
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.