How to Avoid Guesswork in Value-Based Selling
Learn the Two Step Process for Making Your Value-Based Efforts More Accurate and Effective
When you get beyond all the fancy waterfall charts and clever calculators, what do you find with a lot of value-based initiatives? Very often, you’ll discover that it’s all just a house of cards---built on internal assumptions, hubris, and conjecture. In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- How so many value-based initiatives that look good on paper end up failing in the field.
- Why years of experience in a market are not enough to really understand your customers.
- The two-step process you can use to make your value case more accurate and realistic.
- How one company used just one part of this process to avoid making some huge mistakes.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Are Others Navigating Through This Crisis?
In this insightful and timely conversation, Matt Greenstein of Alexander Group helps us better understand what other sales operations are doing right now and how we can best prepare for the future.View This Interview
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Some companies close deals rapidly at the expense of margins and profit. Other companies protect margins and control discounting at the expense of cycle-time and close-rates. In this guide, you'll learn how leading companies are able to achieve the best of both worlds.View This Guide
Where To Find 36% More Revenue
New research shows that even the best-run companies have huge pockets of revenue and profit they just can't see. In this Expert Interview, we discuss what leading companies are doing to capture these "hidden" opportunities.View This Interview
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Boosting the Sales Ops Team's Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
July 17, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
August 13, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.