Finding Margin Leaks in Sales Processes
How to Improve Sales Results by Diagnosing Problems in Your Sales Process
It’s important to realize that sales are the result of a process. And as with any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. In this diagnostic, you’ll learn about:
- Why focusing on the process generates more significant improvements with far less conflict.
- How to identify leaks by comparing your current sales processes to “exemplar” processes.
- Four of the most common problems or margin leaks that people find when they really look.
- Two organizational and inter-personal dynamics you’ll want to watch out for along the way.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Crafting Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that highlight your differential value.View This Tutorial
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
How Sales Ops Should Navigate This Crisis
To say that the global pandemic is producing "extreme market dynamics" is an understatement. As a sales operations function, what should you be doing right now to help your company weather the storm?View This Webinar
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Quick Wins in Sales Operations
Proven Strategies for Generating Rapid Performance Improvements
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.