Finding Margin Leaks in Sales Processes
How to Improve Sales Results by Diagnosing Problems in Your Sales Process
It’s important to realize that sales are the result of a process. And as with any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. In this diagnostic, you’ll learn about:
- Why focusing on the process generates more significant improvements with far less conflict.
- How to identify leaks by comparing your current sales processes to “exemplar” processes.
- Four of the most common problems or margin leaks that people find when they really look.
- Two organizational and inter-personal dynamics you’ll want to watch out for along the way.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Moving the "Meaty Middle"
The primary focus for Sales Ops should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. In this on-demand webinar, learn why it's so important and how to make it happen.View This Webinar
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
From our best practice research, we’ve cut through the complexity of value-based selling to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings.View This Tutorial
Avoiding the Top 7 Sales Ops Mistakes
If you can avoid the biggest mistakes that others have already made, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. Learn about the Sales Ops mistakes that have set other groups back years and even damaged careers.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges