How to Hire Great Sales Ops People
Getting the Right People in the Right Places to Generate the Results You Want
While sales operations functions have certainly become more prevalent, it's still challenging to find people who possess the exact skillsets your team needs. So, how do you identify the candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? How do you ensure that you're putting the right people in the right places? What should you be thinking about as you expand and develop your sales operations team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The 7 most important attributes you should be looking for, regardless of the specific role or function.
- The pros and cons associated with hiring internal candidates or bringing people in from outside your company.
- The three operational concepts that are huge plusses for any candidate you might be considering.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for getting beyond the resumes to assess candidates' real capabilities.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
How do you measure a Sales Ops function? How do you calculate what you're really getting from your investments? In this on-demand webinar, learn what other Sales Ops groups are doing to measure and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents.View This Webinar
Three Buyers That Don't Buy On Price
If you lower your price, will you have a better chance of winning? Learn how to identify the buyers where additional discounts don't matter...and those that are secretly willing to pay more.View This Diagnostic
Why Companies Lose or Win Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
Building a Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Sales Operations has long been characterized as a tactical support function. This tutorial provides advice on moving beyond tactical support and transforming Sales Operations into a strategic driver of sales effectiveness.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges