Identifying Value Along Five Dimensions
Discover a Variety of Value-Drivers That Can Maximize the Perceived Value and Differentiation of Your Offerings
By being proactive about identifying, prioritizing, and communicating your multidimensional value, you’re not just “hoping” your prospect will pick-up on all of the other compelling reasons to buy from you. Instead, you’re helping them by presenting a very well-rounded set of criteria upon which they can base a decision. In this guide, you will learn about:
- The five major dimensions of value that customers and prospects measure your products and services by.
- How looking at those five dimensions can help you expose dozens of different value drivers for your offerings.
- Over 50 value-driver ideas in a PDF chart that makes a great quick reference and brainstorming aid.
- The 4 key things you should expect and watch out for when starting to identify potential value-drivers.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Designing Effective CRM Dashboards for B2B Sales
How do you make your CRM dashboards an effective tool your salespeople will utilize long after the "shininess" has worn off? This Express Guide details ten strategies and tactics we’ve gleaned through our research with leading B2B sales operations and sales experts.View This Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Developing a Winning Sales Ops Roadmap
For transforming Sales Ops, good intentions aren't enough. You need a plan. In this on-demand webinar, learn about creating an effective roadmap for making Sales Ops a more strategic function.View This Webinar
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges