Developing a Winning Sales Operations Roadmap
How to Create an Effective Plan for Making Sales Ops a More Strategic Function
For getting beyond the tactical firefighting and transforming Sales Ops into a truly strategic function, good intentions simply aren't nearly enough. You need a plan. Of course, crafting an effective Sales Ops roadmap isn't easy and it requires a thoughtful approach. But that's where our research into leading sales operations can be a big help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five main areas your roadmap will need to address to be on-par with the leading Sales Ops teams.
- How to leverage a "dual track" roadmap to ensure longer-term initiatives aren't falling through the cracks.
- Balancing the day-to-day, tactical requirements with the more strategic aspects of Sales Operations.
- The top tips, suggestions, and "gotchas" to be aware of as you develop and execute your roadmap.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building a Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Sales Operations has long been characterized as a tactical support function. This tutorial provides advice on moving beyond tactical support and transforming Sales Operations into a strategic driver of sales effectiveness.View This Tutorial
The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
Most Sales Ops teams are unable to contribute to pricing and discounting in a meaningful way because they lack pricing knowledge. In this on-demand webinar, we cover the fundamental pricing concepts that Sales Ops teams need to understand.View This Webinar
Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
As a relative newcomer on the corporate landscape, Sales Ops often struggles to secure resources and investment. In this on-demand webinar, learn about quantifying and communicating the impact and contribution of your Sales Operations team.View This Webinar
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges