Developing a Winning Sales Operations Roadmap
How to Create an Effective Plan for Making Sales Ops a More Strategic Function
For getting beyond the tactical firefighting and transforming Sales Ops into a truly strategic function, good intentions simply aren't nearly enough. You need a plan. Of course, crafting an effective Sales Ops roadmap isn't easy and it requires a thoughtful approach. But that's where our research into leading sales operations can be a big help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five main areas your roadmap will need to address to be on-par with the leading Sales Ops teams.
- How to leverage a "dual track" roadmap to ensure longer-term initiatives aren't falling through the cracks.
- Balancing the day-to-day, tactical requirements with the more strategic aspects of Sales Operations.
- The top tips, suggestions, and "gotchas" to be aware of as you develop and execute your roadmap.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Buyers That Don't Buy On Price
If you lower your price, will you have a better chance of winning? Learn how to identify the buyers where additional discounts don't matter...and those that are secretly willing to pay more.View This Diagnostic
Beyond Reporting with Sales & Pipeline Analysis
To actually improve overall sales performance in a big way, reporting alone simply WILL NOT get you there. This recorded training session shows you how to make the transition from reporting to true sales and pipeline analysis that can drive improved sales performance at-scale.View This Webinar
Inside a Sales Operations Group On a Mission
Scott Kolar, the VP of Sales Operations at LexisNexis Risk Solutions, gives us an inside look into how his team is structured, their priorities and responsibilities, and the significant contributions they've made to the company's performance.View This Interview
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges