Developing a Winning Sales Operations Roadmap
How to Create an Effective Plan for Making Sales Ops a More Strategic Function
For getting beyond the tactical firefighting and transforming Sales Ops into a truly strategic function, good intentions simply aren't nearly enough. You need a plan. Of course, crafting an effective Sales Ops roadmap isn't easy and it requires a thoughtful approach. But that's where our research into leading sales operations can be a big help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five main areas your roadmap will need to address to be on-par with the leading Sales Ops teams.
- How to leverage a "dual track" roadmap to ensure longer-term initiatives aren't falling through the cracks.
- Balancing the day-to-day, tactical requirements with the more strategic aspects of Sales Operations.
- The top tips, suggestions, and "gotchas" to be aware of as you develop and execute your roadmap.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. In this on-demand webinar, learn about two methods for making targeting decisions that can improve every aspect of your performance, all at once!View This Webinar
Quick Wins in Sales Operations
It’s always good to have a few tricks up your sleeve for boosting results in short order, without investing a ton of effort and money. In this session, we discuss 15 "quick wins" that have proven effective for others.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times