Building a Data-Driven Sales Operation
Transforming Your Sales Processes and Team Culture to Make Much Better Use of Data
Building a data-driven sales operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. And infusing “science” into something that many have long-considered to be a kind of “art” is challenging to say the least. But you shouldn’t let the fact that it can’t happen overnight discourage you. With the right approach, you can transform your sales processes and culture in less time...and with less conflict...than you might imagine. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Getting the right people in the right roles to enable a data-driven transformation without having to force it.
- How to overcome the misconceptions about certain sales activities that can sometimes stand in the way.
- How to avoid letting the absence or "dirtiness" of data become an excuse for relying on intuition and guesswork.
- The top 10 strategies and tactics other teams have found to be effective for becoming more data-driven.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
Most Sales Ops teams are unable to contribute to pricing and discounting in a meaningful way because they lack pricing knowledge. In this on-demand webinar, we cover the fundamental pricing concepts that Sales Ops teams need to understand.View This Webinar
Assessing Core Sales Skills in the Hiring Process
Relying on first-impressions, intuition, and gut-feel is just too risky when hiring salespeople today. This guide explores new options for infusing more objectivity and science into the process of finding good salespeople.View This Guide
A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
In this informative interview, Jason Jordan, the author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," discusses his research into sales measurement and shines a light on which sales metrics can actually be managed...and which cannot.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges