Building a Data-Driven Sales Operation
Transforming Your Sales Processes and Team Culture to Make Much Better Use of Data
Building a data-driven sales operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. And infusing “science” into something that many have long-considered to be a kind of “art” is challenging to say the least. But you shouldn’t let the fact that it can’t happen overnight discourage you. With the right approach, you can transform your sales processes and culture in less time...and with less conflict...than you might imagine. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Getting the right people in the right roles to enable a data-driven transformation without having to force it.
- How to overcome the misconceptions about certain sales activities that can sometimes stand in the way.
- How to avoid letting the absence or "dirtiness" of data become an excuse for relying on intuition and guesswork.
- The top 10 strategies and tactics other teams have found to be effective for becoming more data-driven.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
What does it take to make your sales operation more effective? This on-demand webinar provides insights into what other sales operations are doing and the areas to focus your energies if you're serious about sales effectiveness.View This Webinar
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customers while retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? Learn how one B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness…all at the same time.View This Case Study
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges