Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Why don't great salespeople make great sales managers?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- How does cycle time affect overall results? Aren’t the dollars the same no matter when you get them?
- By tightening-up our targeting criteria, aren't we shrinking our sales potential?
- Who cares "how" we hit the numbers, as long as we hit them?
- What’s the difference between “hard” and “soft” value-drivers?
- Our competitors are offering a lower price. Why wouldn’t a customer just take their offer?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- What kinds of things should a Sales Ops group be focusing on?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability
For most B2B companies, it's important to maximize the value of every customer you get. But customer profitability management is full of land mines that need to be avoided.View This Guide
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
Shift Your Customer Mix to Improve Performance
In this video session, learn how to go about shifting the mix of customers you sell to on a regular basis to improve revenues, margins, close rates, and repeat sales…all at the same timeView This Guide
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
In sales, it can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously