Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Learn What Leading Companies Are Doing Differently to Expand Their Share-of-Wallet With the Customers They Already Have
Many B2B companies struggle to get everything they really could from the customers they've already acquired. The good news is that some companies have developed unique and innovative approaches that are proving to be very effective. In this recorded training session, you'll learn about:
- The financial magnitude of the untapped sales opportunities that can be found in an existing customerbase.
- Where some leading companies are focusing to find sales opportunities in their current book-of-business.
- The two primary categories of sales and growth opportunities that these companies are looking for, specifically.
- How they're identifying and prioritizing the sales opportunities, and delivering them to their sales teams.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Igniting Revenue Operations for Growth
In this Express Guide by Alexander Group, learn how growth companies are evolving Sales Operations into the emerging field of Revenue Operations (RevOps), which is taking on broader responsibilities.View This Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Beyond Reporting with Sales & Pipeline Analysis
To actually improve overall sales performance in a big way, reporting alone simply WILL NOT get you there. This recorded training session shows you how to make the transition from reporting to true sales and pipeline analysis that can drive improved sales performance at-scale.View This Webinar
Tales from the Trenches in Sales Ops
Driving sales effectiveness and efficiency at-scale can be messy. In this on-demand webinar, glean insights from seven cautionary case studies so you don't repeat the same mistakes and miscalculations.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Developing Sales Ops Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning