Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn How a Shift in Focus Can Increase Your Close-Rates, Shorten Sales-Cycles, and Improve Your Margins
While the acquisition of new customers is certainly important for feeding the sales machine, it might not the best place to focus your attentions if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How a primary focus on new customer acquisition can actually hurt close rates, margins, cycle times, etc.
- How follow-on sales can have a positive influence on five different dimensions of overall sales performance.
- How the "incumbent dynamic" that usually works against you can be turned to your advantage for a change.
- How relatively small shifts in where you look for more sales can provide a big boost to your sales metrics.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
Moving the "Meaty Middle"
The primary focus for Sales Ops should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. In this on-demand webinar, learn why it's so important and how to make it happen.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges