Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn How a Shift in Focus Can Increase Your Close-Rates, Shorten Sales-Cycles, and Improve Your Margins
While the acquisition of new customers is certainly important for feeding the sales machine, it might not the best place to focus your attentions if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How a primary focus on new customer acquisition can actually hurt close rates, margins, cycle times, etc.
- How follow-on sales can have a positive influence on five different dimensions of overall sales performance.
- How the "incumbent dynamic" that usually works against you can be turned to your advantage for a change.
- How relatively small shifts in where you look for more sales can provide a big boost to your sales metrics.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
A Better Approach to Incentivizing Sales Behaviors
In this expert interview with Giles House of CallidusCloud, we discuss how companies are moving beyond simply managing their incentive plans more efficiently and are now seeking to use their data to design compensation plans that are significantly more effective.View This Interview
Increasing Revenue Through Real Strategic Sales
It’s so easy to get caught up in the tactics of selling. But your sales strategy shouldn't take a backseat to the tactical to-do list. This recorded training session helps you get beyond the tactical and understand what real strategic selling is all about.View This Webinar
Exceptional Sales Ops Teams
Sales Ops is still evolving and there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. But there's a lot to learn from teams with a track record of success. In this on-demand webinar, we explore the common traits and mindsets of successful Sales Operations groups.View This Webinar
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges