Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn How a Shift in Focus Can Increase Your Close-Rates, Shorten Sales-Cycles, and Improve Your Margins
While the acquisition of new customers is certainly important for feeding the sales machine, it might not the best place to focus your attentions if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How a primary focus on new customer acquisition can actually hurt close rates, margins, cycle times, etc.
- How follow-on sales can have a positive influence on five different dimensions of overall sales performance.
- How the "incumbent dynamic" that usually works against you can be turned to your advantage for a change.
- How relatively small shifts in where you look for more sales can provide a big boost to your sales metrics.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Designing Effective CRM Dashboards for B2B Sales
How do you make your CRM dashboards an effective tool your salespeople will utilize long after the "shininess" has worn off? This Express Guide details ten strategies and tactics we’ve gleaned through our research with leading B2B sales operations and sales experts.View This Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Tales from the Trenches in Sales Ops
Driving sales effectiveness and efficiency at-scale can be messy. In this on-demand webinar, glean insights from seven cautionary case studies so you don't repeat the same mistakes and miscalculations.View This Webinar
How to Structure Sales Operations
The structure of your Sales Ops function can have ramifications for years to come. In this on-demand webinar, learn effective approaches and important considerations for getting your structure right.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Improving Sales Compensation to Boost Results
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Sales Incentives and Compensation Plans
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.