Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn How a Shift in Focus Can Increase Your Close-Rates, Shorten Sales-Cycles, and Improve Your Margins
While the acquisition of new customers is certainly important for feeding the sales machine, it might not the best place to focus your attentions if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How a primary focus on new customer acquisition can actually hurt close rates, margins, cycle times, etc.
- How follow-on sales can have a positive influence on five different dimensions of overall sales performance.
- How the "incumbent dynamic" that usually works against you can be turned to your advantage for a change.
- How relatively small shifts in where you look for more sales can provide a big boost to your sales metrics.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seven Signs Your Sales Team Needs Better Guidance
How do you know whether or not the data-driven guidance you're providing to your sales team is as good as it could be...and as good as it really needs to be? In this diagnostic, learn about seven tell-tale signs that your guidance may not be up to par.View This Diagnostic
The Rise of Revenue Operations
Three thought leaders from the Alexander Group join us for a discussion on the drivers and dynamics behind the growth of Revenue Operations functions.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Effective Sales Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective sales analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
How to Improve Internal Deal Negotiations
The most costly deal negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better deal outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously