Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Exposing the Real Reasons Companies Fail to Retain Strategic Accounts and What They Can Do About It
While some account losses are unavoidable, research from AskForensics reveals that most account losses are preventable if you can identify and address the underlying problems long before a rebid or renewal is on the horizon. In this research brief, you'll learn about:
- What in-depth research and interviews reveal about the top three reasons companies lose strategic accounts.
- How to tell whether your strategic accounts fall into the strong, vulnerable, or damaged status categories.
- How to manage and maintain your strong accounts so that they become even stronger over the longer-term.
- How to turn around vulnerable and damaged accounts and convert them into strong customer relationships.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Improving Sales Compensation to Boost Results
It's hard to devise a comp plan that nails the objectives without a bunch of unintended consequences. In this webinar, learn about strategies and tactics for more effective sales incentives and compensation plans.View This Webinar
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Isn't it frustrating when sales gets the blame for poor performance when the quality of leads is the real problem. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Delivering No-Brainer Sales Guidance
How to Provide Guidance Reps Will Actually Use to Make Better Decisions
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.