Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Exposing the Real Reasons Companies Fail to Retain Strategic Accounts and What They Can Do About It
While some account losses are unavoidable, research from AskForensics reveals that most account losses are preventable if you can identify and address the underlying problems long before a rebid or renewal is on the horizon. In this research brief, you'll learn about:
- What in-depth research and interviews reveal about the top three reasons companies lose strategic accounts.
- How to tell whether your strategic accounts fall into the strong, vulnerable, or damaged status categories.
- How to manage and maintain your strong accounts so that they become even stronger over the longer-term.
- How to turn around vulnerable and damaged accounts and convert them into strong customer relationships.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Reducing Friction Between Sales & Marketing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Marketing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Marketing functions.View This Webinar
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously