Accelerating Sales Cycles
Proven Strategies and Tactics for Slashing Time-to-Close Across Your Sales Operation
Too many assume that the length or duration of any given sales cycle just "is what it is" and there's little that can be done about it. Others believe that because their sales are relatively complex, long cycles are an inescapable reality they just have to live with. Leading sales operations, however, just can't ignore such an important aspect of overall performance. And they recognize that with the right approach, anything can be improved. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why even small reductions in cycle times can produce huge cash flow, capacity, and productivity improvements.
- How best to measure and analyze current performance to glean actionable insights and establish accurate benchmarks.
- The top causes of delay and inaction on the other side of the table and what you can do to help mitigate them, at-scale.
- How to avoid the major missteps and miscalculations that other sales operations have run into along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Sales Segmentation
Segmentation is critical for anyone using data to analyze and improve their sales operation. In this session, we explore the key concepts of effective segmentation and discuss different types of models that are useful.View This Webinar
The Big Deal About "Modern" Sales Playbooks
A lot of sales operations have been trying to determine whether playbooks are something they should be leveraging. And if so, how should they be going about it? In this expert interview, Christopher Faust helps cut through the confusion and provides guidance on topic.View This Interview
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness