Accelerating Sales Cycles
Proven Strategies and Tactics for Slashing Time-to-Close Across Your Sales Operation
Too many assume that the length or duration of any given sales cycle just "is what it is" and there's little that can be done about it. Others believe that because their sales are relatively complex, long cycles are an inescapable reality they just have to live with. Leading sales operations, however, just can't ignore such an important aspect of overall performance. And they recognize that with the right approach, anything can be improved. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why even small reductions in cycle times can produce huge cash flow, capacity, and productivity improvements.
- How best to measure and analyze current performance to glean actionable insights and establish accurate benchmarks.
- The top causes of delay and inaction on the other side of the table and what you can do to help mitigate them, at-scale.
- How to avoid the major missteps and miscalculations that other sales operations have run into along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Suffering from a Bad Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Improving Sales Compensation to Boost Results
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Sales Incentives and Compensation Plans
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.