Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What's a typical ratio of Sales Ops headcount to Sales headcount?
- Our whitepapers aren't generating very many leads. Any suggestions?
- Once I understand the untapped potential in each account, what can I do with the information?
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
- Why is customer retention so much more important in B2B than in B2C?
- Any ideas for teaching our salespeople how to deal with Procurement?
- Should I share the results of our marketing research with the sales team?
- Who cares "how" we hit the numbers, as long as we hit them?
- Should we be able to command a price premium for every value-gap we identify?
- Why are the early signs of customer defection so difficult to spot?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
How to Avoid Guesswork in Value-Based Selling
Scratch the surface of many value-based initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this tutorial, learn the two step process for making your value-based efforts more accurate and effective.View This Tutorial
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Bringing new Sales Ops initiatives to fruition in established companies is rarely a cakewalk. So, how do we manage our projects to maximize our odds of success and minimize the chance of failure?View This Webinar
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously