Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- If we hire experienced reps, shouldn't they already know what to do?
- What do I do if my internal team can’t reach agreement on a set of value-drivers and their relative importance?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- What can I do if I can’t really tell whether the customer is serious about needing the absolute lowest price?
- Will salespeople really listen to Sales Ops when it comes to things like pricing, cross-selling, retention, etc.?
- Should I share the results of our marketing research with the sales team?
- What's a "bounce-back" offer and when would I want to use one?
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
- What are the main reasons sales training doesn't stick over time?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) has become an important metric to investors, boards of directors, and managements. So what do Sales Ops practitioners really need to understand about CLV and how to maximize it?View This Webinar
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Effective Sales Enablement
The concept of "sales enablement" can be somewhat confusing. While there are different definitions, our research has identified a number of core themes and best practices that spell success.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times