Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Identify and Avoid Five Marketing Communication Mistakes That Reduce Your Perceived Value
Your company's marketing materials are being viewed by hundreds or thousands of prospects that will draw conclusions before ever talking to a rep. And the simple truth is that these messages can often determine whether your reps are even going to get a shot. In this guide, you will learn about:
- The biggest mistake that is repeated over and over again in most company's marketing materials.
- Why failing to explicitly differentiate yourself from competitive alternatives can be so damaging.
- How the current attitudes and expectations of prospects have changed how you should communicate.
- Five specific action steps you can take right away to help address these costly MarCom mistakes.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Reducing Losses to "No Decision"
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". In this on-demand webinar, learn strategic and tactical approaches for dealing with prospect inaction.View This Webinar
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But sales strategy is often misunderstood. In this on-demand training session, learn how leading sales operations are improving their sales strategies to win more business, while actually competing less.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Effective Sales Enablement
What Sales Ops Needs to Know to Leverage the "Sales Enablement" Concept
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.