Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What if our top-selling salesperson is the worst at hitting target prices and margins?
- Won't sales managers know which skills need shoring up amongst their reports?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- Once I understand the untapped potential in each account, what can I do with the information?
- Should I give my salespeople a specific price, or is a range OK?
- The prospect-targeting attributes we’ve identified are more like attitudes than attributes. Is that a problem?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- How do I know if my value messages are really "strategic"?
- Instead of leaving it to marketing, we'd like to own the marketing automation system. Any advice or suggestions?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Driving change in a sales organization can be a struggle and a challenge--and failure is all too common. In this tutorial, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in sales environments.View This Tutorial
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously