Predictive Sales Analytics
Demystifying the Core Concepts and Applications of Predictive Analytics in Sales Environments
For many sales operations today, predictive analytics has proven to be a very powerful tool for improving effectiveness and boosting results at-scale. So why isn't everyone jumping on the bandwagon? Why does predictive sales analytics still seem to be a "secret weapon" that only a select group have discovered and embraced? The reality is that as powerful as predictive analytics can be, it's not the easiest concept to wrap your head around. And that's where we come in. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The core concepts and fundamental principles that predictive sales analytics leverages to produce improved results.
- How other sales operations are using predictive analytics to address a number of high-priority sales problems and issues.
- The critical role of technology in transforming the underlying concepts into a scalable and timely operational reality.
- The common myths and misconceptions that often prevent people from even considering the possibilities and potential.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customers while retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? Learn how one B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness…all at the same time.View This Case Study
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
From our best practice research, we’ve cut through the complexity of value-based selling to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings.View This Tutorial
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges