Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- How can I tell if a customer is defecting early enough to do something about it?
- What's a good cost-per-lead? Are there any benchmarks?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- How is marketing automation different from CRM or sales force automation?
- Where Should Sales Ops Report To, or Up Through?
- What are the different buyer types we might be negotiating with?
- When it comes to calculating customer profitability, how good is “good enough”? How accurate is accurate enough?
- Why don't great salespeople make great sales managers?
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
- Why is customer retention so much more important in B2B than in B2C?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How To Deal With Inflation
With all that's been happening over the last few years, inflation was bound to catch up with us. So what should we be doing differently to deal with the rapid inflation we're seeing on so many fronts?View This Webinar
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
Building a Better Sales Pitch
How do we arm our sales teams with the most effective messages possible? How do we ensure our messages will actually cut through the clutter, differentiate our offerings, and move the sales process forward?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times