Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
Quantifying and Communicating the Contribution and Impact of Your Sales Operations Team
While the importance, contribution, and value of long-established business departments tends to be taken as a given, relatively new Sales Operations functions will often have a bigger hill to climb. From getting additional human resources to investing in new tools and technology, an all-too-common response from management is, "Well, what have you done for me lately?" In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How other teams have moved beyond being an administrative expense to being seen as an investment in profitable growth.
- The productivity metrics and contribution measures that can help make your case for additional investments and resources.
- How to combat the common misconceptions and misunderstandings about the importance of sales operations in B2B today.
- Proven approaches for internal communication and collaboration that reinforce your value and maintain ongoing support.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
"Better" Practices for Sales Operations
That lofty place of "best practice" can sometimes seem very far away. Fortunately, amazing results can be generated by just getting "better." In this webinar, learn how to adapt best practices in less than ideal situations.View This Webinar
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
A Better Mindset for Driving Customer Success
In this timely conversation, Sean Ryan of Alexander Group discusses how leading companies are driving significant improvements by adopting a broader and more holistic approach to customer success.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness