Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
Quantifying and Communicating the Contribution and Impact of Your Sales Operations Team
While the importance, contribution, and value of long-established business departments tends to be taken as a given, relatively new Sales Operations functions will often have a bigger hill to climb. From getting additional human resources to investing in new tools and technology, an all-too-common response from management is, "Well, what have you done for me lately?" In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How other teams have moved beyond being an administrative expense to being seen as an investment in profitable growth.
- The productivity metrics and contribution measures that can help make your case for additional investments and resources.
- How to combat the common misconceptions and misunderstandings about the importance of sales operations in B2B today.
- Proven approaches for internal communication and collaboration that reinforce your value and maintain ongoing support.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) has become an important metric to investors, boards of directors, and managements. So what do Sales Ops practitioners really need to understand about CLV and how to maximize it?View This Webinar
Exceptional Sales Ops Teams
Sales Ops is still evolving and there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. But there's a lot to learn from teams with a track record of success. In this on-demand webinar, we explore the common traits and mindsets of successful Sales Operations groups.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Sales Ops Habits
Learn the Behaviors That Separate the True Sales Ops Professionals from Everyone Else