Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
Quantifying and Communicating the Contribution and Impact of Your Sales Operations Team
While the importance, contribution, and value of long-established business departments tends to be taken as a given, relatively new Sales Operations functions will often have a bigger hill to climb. From getting additional human resources to investing in new tools and technology, an all-too-common response from management is, "Well, what have you done for me lately?" In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How other teams have moved beyond being an administrative expense to being seen as an investment in profitable growth.
- The productivity metrics and contribution measures that can help make your case for additional investments and resources.
- How to combat the common misconceptions and misunderstandings about the importance of sales operations in B2B today.
- Proven approaches for internal communication and collaboration that reinforce your value and maintain ongoing support.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Conducting Whitespace Analytics
What if there was a way to analyze all of your customers at once, identify the whitespace opportunities, and serve them up to the sales team on a platter? Learn the seven step process for doing just that.View This Webinar
Addressing Top Sales Ops Questions in the Crisis
Since the crisis began, we've seen a marked increase in questions to the Playbook's Help Desk. In this on-demand session, we cover the most broadly-applicable questions and themes with the most significant ramifications.View This Webinar
Assessing Your Sales Operation
How do you know how your sales capabilities really stack up? How can you tell? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to leverage "3 P" assessments to figure out where you're at and where you need to improve.View This Webinar
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Enabling Remote Sales At Scale
Strategies, Tactics, and Tips for Improving Your Remote Selling Capabilities
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.