Developing Effective Sales Dashboards
Sales Ops Strategies and Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Newly-Acquired Customers
In theory, dashboards are an ideal way to package and deliver data to a sales team. Being relatively easy to digest, well-designed dashboards can help bridge the gap between complex datasets and people who are not very analytical by nature. In practice, however, the theory often falls apart as performance improvements fail to materialize and broad utilization shrinks to just a handful of reps with nothing better to do. So, how do you develop performance-enhancing dashboards that salespeople will actually want to use long after the novelty has worn off? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and why the standard or typical approaches for developing sales dashboards will almost always fail.
- The four main types of information your dashboards should contain if you want to boost sales performance.
- Critical insights into how salespeople consume data and the best ways to align to their inclinations and habits.
- Fifteen development principles, strategies, and tactics other teams have learned through costly trial and error.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Getting More Out of Your CRM
How do you get past the surface-level usage and unlock the full potential of your CRM system to enhance overall productivity, streamline operations, and optimize customer interactions?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously