Developing Effective Sales Dashboards
Sales Ops Strategies and Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Newly-Acquired Customers
In theory, dashboards are an ideal way to package and deliver data to a sales team. Being relatively easy to digest, well-designed dashboards can help bridge the gap between complex datasets and people who are not very analytical by nature. In practice, however, the theory often falls apart as performance improvements fail to materialize and broad utilization shrinks to just a handful of reps with nothing better to do. So, how do you develop performance-enhancing dashboards that salespeople will actually want to use long after the novelty has worn off? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and why the standard or typical approaches for developing sales dashboards will almost always fail.
- The four main types of information your dashboards should contain if you want to boost sales performance.
- Critical insights into how salespeople consume data and the best ways to align to their inclinations and habits.
- Fifteen development principles, strategies, and tactics other teams have learned through costly trial and error.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges