Developing Effective Sales Dashboards
Sales Ops Strategies and Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Newly-Acquired Customers
In theory, dashboards are an ideal way to package and deliver data to a sales team. Being relatively easy to digest, well-designed dashboards can help bridge the gap between complex datasets and people who are not very analytical by nature. In practice, however, the theory often falls apart as performance improvements fail to materialize and broad utilization shrinks to just a handful of reps with nothing better to do. So, how do you develop performance-enhancing dashboards that salespeople will actually want to use long after the novelty has worn off? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and why the standard or typical approaches for developing sales dashboards will almost always fail.
- The four main types of information your dashboards should contain if you want to boost sales performance.
- Critical insights into how salespeople consume data and the best ways to align to their inclinations and habits.
- Fifteen development principles, strategies, and tactics other teams have learned through costly trial and error.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Fooling Yourself About Customer Retention
In this Expert Interview, Rick Reynolds, the CEO of AskForensics, discusses their latest research and reveals a number of effective strategies for maintaining strong customer relationships and retaining your most valuable accounts.View This Interview
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Learn what research conducted by AskForensics reveals about the real reasons companies fail to retain strategic accounts and what they can do about it.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges