Developing Effective Sales Dashboards
Sales Ops Strategies and Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Newly-Acquired Customers
In theory, dashboards are an ideal way to package and deliver data to a sales team. Being relatively easy to digest, well-designed dashboards can help bridge the gap between complex datasets and people who are not very analytical by nature. In practice, however, the theory often falls apart as performance improvements fail to materialize and broad utilization shrinks to just a handful of reps with nothing better to do. So, how do you develop performance-enhancing dashboards that salespeople will actually want to use long after the novelty has worn off? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and why the standard or typical approaches for developing sales dashboards will almost always fail.
- The four main types of information your dashboards should contain if you want to boost sales performance.
- Critical insights into how salespeople consume data and the best ways to align to their inclinations and habits.
- Fifteen development principles, strategies, and tactics other teams have learned through costly trial and error.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Selling
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic selling.View This Tutorial
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
Negotiating Profitable Deals
Everything comes to a head when your sales team negotiates a deal. You want to win, but you don't want to leave money on the table. So, how do you help your sales team to become better negotiators, so they win the deals they should, at the right price?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges