Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- When it comes to calculating customer profitability, how good is “good enough”? How accurate is accurate enough?
- What is a "Steady State" customer defection and how do I spot it?
- If we hire experienced reps, shouldn't they already know what to do?
- What are the different types of sales training we need to be aware of?
- Will salespeople really listen to Sales Ops when it comes to things like pricing, cross-selling, retention, etc.?
- What's the difference between sales enablement and sales effectiveness?
- How can pricing and discounting affect lead generation?
- How can I tell if a customer is defecting early enough to do something about it?
- Are most strategic, "next level" Sales Operations groups found in large companies?
- What do I do if my internal team can’t reach agreement on a set of value-drivers and their relative importance?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Making Sense of Sales Technology
It's hard to make sense of the various sales technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose?View This Webinar
Overcoming the New Realities in B2B Sales
Since the advent of the Internet, the B2B buying process has been changing dramatically. In this expert interview, Tom Searcy, the author of "Life After the Death of Sales," discusses how B2B sales leaders can deal with today's realities and prepare their organizations for tomorrow.View This Interview
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
With so many different variables involved, improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate huge improvements much more easily and with far less risk.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously