Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
- We track close-rates by sales rep, but they always brush-off the massive variances as being "mix related". Any suggestions?
- What's the problem with using BANT for prospect qualification?
- What's a good cost-per-lead? Are there any benchmarks?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- Aren't people usually the root-causes behind most sales and marketing problems?
- Should Sales Ops Be Distributed or Centralized?
- What are the different buyer types we might be negotiating with?
- When positioning ourselves vs. the competition, won’t prospects see us as negative and get turned off?
- Why are the early signs of customer defection so difficult to spot?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Evaluating Top Sales Methods
How do you know your team is using the most effective sales method for your particular business situation? And if necessary, how do you facilitate a productive change?View This Webinar
Inside a Sales Operations Group On a Mission
Scott Kolar, the VP of Sales Operations at LexisNexis Risk Solutions, gives us an inside look into how his team is structured, their priorities and responsibilities, and the significant contributions they've made to the company's performance.View This Interview
Four Ways to Get More Out of Sales Analytics
Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide significant benefits right out-of-the-box. This video guide reveals powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your sales analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously