Driving Strategic Decisions with Sales Analytics
How to Look at Sales Performance in a Different Way and Put Your Company on a More Strategic Path
Most often, sales analytics is only used to inform near-term, tactical sales decisions. But in the right hands, sales analytics can answer some much bigger questions and serve a very different purpose---a much more strategic purpose. In this guide, you will learn about:
- How sales analytics can help answer the big strategic questions that many B2B companies are struggling with.
- Why sales analytics is one of best sources for information and insight to improve a company’s overall strategy.
- The three performance characteristics that are the most telling and indicative of strategic advantage and potential.
- How to use sales analytics to identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" within the overall marketplace.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges