How to Deal With Churn
Proven Approaches for Reducing Customer Defection and Revenue Attrition
Every business is seeking consistent revenue and profit growth over time. But the unfortunate reality is that much of our ongoing sales and marketing effort is not actually aimed at generating incremental growth. You see, before we can generate true growth, our efforts must first replenish and replace the revenue and profit we're losing through customer defection and revenue attrition. So how can we stave off churn and retain more of the customers, revenues, and profits we've worked so hard to acquire? In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- Prioritizing the different categories or types of churn you'll want to measure and monitor.
- Recognizing the critical differences between "bad" churn and "good" churn (yes, some is good).
- Analytical techniques for identifying the early signs of churn in time to turn things around.
- Proven strategies for eliminating the root causes of customer churn and revenue attrition.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
Why Companies Lose or Win Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
Building a Better Sales Pitch
How do we arm our sales teams with the most effective messages possible? How do we ensure our messages will actually cut through the clutter, differentiate our offerings, and move the sales process forward?View This Webinar
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
In sales, it can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value
How to Enhance Customer Profitability and Lifetime Value At Scale