How to Deal With Churn
Proven Approaches for Reducing Customer Defection and Revenue Attrition
Every business is seeking consistent revenue and profit growth over time. But the unfortunate reality is that much of our ongoing sales and marketing effort is not actually aimed at generating incremental growth. You see, before we can generate true growth, our efforts must first replenish and replace the revenue and profit we're losing through customer defection and revenue attrition. So how can we stave off churn and retain more of the customers, revenues, and profits we've worked so hard to acquire? In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- Prioritizing the different categories or types of churn you'll want to measure and monitor.
- Recognizing the critical differences between "bad" churn and "good" churn (yes, some is good).
- Analytical techniques for identifying the early signs of churn in time to turn things around.
- Proven strategies for eliminating the root causes of customer churn and revenue attrition.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Conducting Whitespace Analytics
What if there was a way to analyze all of your customers at once, identify the whitespace opportunities, and serve them up to the sales team on a platter? Learn the seven step process for doing just that.View This Webinar
Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
This recorded training seminar discusses the two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found in our research. Highlighting the critical differences between each type, we explore the decisions and steps that matter most in developing an effective Sales Ops Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
"Better" Practices for Sales Operations
That lofty place of "best practice" can sometimes seem very far away. Fortunately, amazing results can be generated by just getting "better." In this webinar, learn how to adapt best practices in less than ideal situations.View This Webinar
Anticipating Competitors' Sales Moves
Your competitors' sales actions (and reactions) add even more complexity to a sales operation. So what can you do to better anticipate competitive moves and prevent them from spoiling your selling efforts?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously