Neutralizing the Sales Team’s Go-To Excuses
How Sales Ops Can Address the Most Common "Reasons" for Poor Sales Performance
When things don't turn out as expected or desired, it's just human nature to look for explanations beyond what might be perceived as a personal failing. And in a typical sales environment, there all sorts of things that can be pointed to when performance isn't up to par. Sometimes, these reasons are legitimate. All too often, however, they're just excuses or "bushes" to hide behind. In either case, Sales Ops needs to be able to address them. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Strategies and tactics for anticipating the go-to rationalizations and neutralizing them before they take hold.
- A straightforward three-step strategic process for getting your arms around the real issues and root causes.
- The most effective perspective on the various "explanations" that may seem like little more than CYA excuses.
- The best ways to combat and prevent inaccurate conclusions from being drawn when expectations aren't met.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Shift Your Customer Mix to Improve Performance
In this video session, learn how to go about shifting the mix of customers you sell to on a regular basis to improve revenues, margins, close rates, and repeat sales…all at the same timeView This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges