Neutralizing the Sales Team’s Go-To Excuses
How Sales Ops Can Address the Most Common "Reasons" for Poor Sales Performance
When things don't turn out as expected or desired, it's just human nature to look for explanations beyond what might be perceived as a personal failing. And in a typical sales environment, there all sorts of things that can be pointed to when performance isn't up to par. Sometimes, these reasons are legitimate. All too often, however, they're just excuses or "bushes" to hide behind. In either case, Sales Ops needs to be able to address them. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Strategies and tactics for anticipating the go-to rationalizations and neutralizing them before they take hold.
- A straightforward three-step strategic process for getting your arms around the real issues and root causes.
- The most effective perspective on the various "explanations" that may seem like little more than CYA excuses.
- The best ways to combat and prevent inaccurate conclusions from being drawn when expectations aren't met.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Developing a Winning Sales Ops Roadmap
For transforming Sales Ops, good intentions aren't enough. You need a plan. In this on-demand webinar, learn about creating an effective roadmap for making Sales Ops a more strategic function.View This Webinar
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Taking Your Sales Operation to the Next Level
It's common for sales operations to get mired in tactical sales support and administrative activities. This four-part recorded training session reveals the steps leading sales operations teams are taking to transform themselves into a much more proactive and strategic business function.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges