Neutralizing the Sales Team’s Go-To Excuses
How Sales Ops Can Address the Most Common "Reasons" for Poor Sales Performance
When things don't turn out as expected or desired, it's just human nature to look for explanations beyond what might be perceived as a personal failing. And in a typical sales environment, there all sorts of things that can be pointed to when performance isn't up to par. Sometimes, these reasons are legitimate. All too often, however, they're just excuses or "bushes" to hide behind. In either case, Sales Ops needs to be able to address them. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Strategies and tactics for anticipating the go-to rationalizations and neutralizing them before they take hold.
- A straightforward three-step strategic process for getting your arms around the real issues and root causes.
- The most effective perspective on the various "explanations" that may seem like little more than CYA excuses.
- The best ways to combat and prevent inaccurate conclusions from being drawn when expectations aren't met.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Four Ways to Get More Out of Sales Analytics
Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide significant benefits right out-of-the-box. This video guide reveals powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your sales analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Predictive Sales Analytics
Predictive sales analytics has proven to be a powerful tool for improving effectiveness and boosting results at-scale. In this on-demand webinar, we demystify the core concepts and applications in sales environments.View This Webinar
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
How to Use Sales Analysis to Drive More Growth
Sales analysis often has much more potential than it is given credit for. This on-demand webinar explains how to using the analytical processes and underlying data to reveal powerful insights and opportunities for growth.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges