Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Why are the early signs of customer defection so difficult to spot?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- What's the difference between defection detection and customer retention?
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- How Should a Sales Ops Function Be Structured?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- What's the difference between sales enablement and sales effectiveness?
- What if the root-causes are in an area that I don't have a lot of lot influence over?
- What should I do with the leads that sales people disqualify?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) has become an important metric to investors, boards of directors, and managements. So what do Sales Ops practitioners really need to understand about CLV and how to maximize it?View This Webinar
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously